Which AT members would you NOT trust around children

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainhulk

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2007
It just dawned on me, you really never know who you are chatting with across the interweb

Closed as a mental health service because fecklessness may be communicable.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

ctbaars

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
Question is too open ended. It depends on context.
I won't name people but I'll say that open drug, abusive alcohol users will not be babysitting my kids. Others just come across as nasty, mean people in the text, I wouldn't want my kids to be around them either.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
37013.jpg

Reactions: TallBill

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Dari. If anyone needs to know why, they obviously missed a thread of his involving terminating a pregnancy against the will of the mother. No “it ain’t murder when it’s my body, my choice!” argument to be had there.

Oh yeah, and then there’s Printer Bandit, if that guy is still around. Keep him away from any underage Chloë Grace Moretz look-alikes. ;)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Dari. If anyone needs to know why, they obviously missed a thread of his involving terminating a pregnancy against the will of the mother. No “it ain’t murder when it’s my body, my choice!” argument to be had there.

Oh yeah, and then there’s Printer Bandit, if that guy is still around. Keep him away from any underage Chloë Grace Moretz look-alikes. ;)

didn't even think to mention uh-ohs, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.