Where's Cheney ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
..not everyone can create an Internet.

So what. he just misspoke himself he was talking about the NGI which is described

here which he did play a hand into it.

If you want to hear some screw ups why dont you look at some of these and see how they compare.

I like the way you say "under 2 seperate SEC investigations". Is that supposed to mean he's already guilty?

No i did not say he was guilty i am wondering why soo much money was spent on am investigation of a soiled dress but the possibilty of having screwing millions of dollars out of people is no bid deal.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: outriding

So what. he just misspoke himself he was talking about the NGI which is described

If you want to hear some screw ups why dont you look at some of these and see how they compare.

I like the way you say "under 2 seperate SEC investigations". Is that supposed to mean he's already guilty?

No i did not say he was guilty i am wondering why soo much money was spent on am investigation of a soiled dress but the possibilty of having screwing millions of dollars out of people is no bid deal.

No, he lied. It's he "misspoke" when your guy does it; it's a lie when someone you dislike does it...talk about double-standards. Then again, it would depend on what the definition of the word "is" is.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
oh hell....

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.

This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
become more few?

How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being
and the fish can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope,
where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!

Knock down the tollbooth!

Vulcanize Society!

Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

I would think that being under 2 seperate SEC investigations is a pretty big deal. Regrdless, the Clinton investigation had nothing to do with a soiled dress. It had to do with a president commmiting a crime.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ThePresence

I would think that being under 2 seperate SEC investigations is a pretty big deal. Regrdless, the Clinton investigation had nothing to do with a soiled dress. It had to do with a president commmiting a crime.

And he was aquitted. Now we need a trial for ShrubCo and their crimes.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: flavio

I was talking about the investigation, not the trial. Apparently, you see no need for an investigation, you already have enough evidence for a trial. I'm glad to see that the SEC doesn't think that way. They like to have all the facts first.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

I was talking about the investigation, not the trial. Apparently, you see no need for an investigation, you already have enough evidence for a trial. I'm glad to see that the SEC doesn't think that way. They like to have all the facts first.

I'm all for investigating before the trial. You "apparently" don't need to make so many assumptions.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

I'm all for investigating before the trial. You "apparently" don't need to make so many assumptions.
Well, my bad then. It just seemed like you were all ready for a trial before the investigation found basis for it.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

No, he lied. It's he "misspoke" when your guy does it; it's a lie when someone you dislike does it...talk about double-standards. Then again, it would depend on what the definition of the word "is" is.

Will you explain to me then what is NGI ?