Where's Bush?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
For all you Mccain lovers that also thought Bush was the best thing since sliced bread... WHERE's BUSH????
No TV, no radio, no where to be seen.
The economy burns while GW plays halo on his xbox?
Do we want to be saying this about Mccain too during the next 4 years???
Lets hope not! But... its up to informed realistic sober voters.
HELLO informed realistic sober voters... Hello...?

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
He came out a few days ago (just before McCane echoed the same thing) and stated that the fundamentals of our economy is strong. Where have you been? :p

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: sportage
For all you Mccain lovers that also thought Bush was the best thing since sliced bread... WHERE's BUSH????

Last I checked... the only group more unpopular than Bush was Congress. Nobody likes Bush regardless of which candidate they are backing.

Anyone who thinks that McCain is a Dubbya clone is an idiot. And for the record... I do not like McCain. If it weren't for Palin I'd be snoozing in the corner during this election season.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

Anyone who doesn't think that McCain is a Dubbya clone is an idiot.

I think a lot more people would go with the version above, for good reason.

The Republican Party does mean something nowadays. McCain's right on board with it.

In fact, you often can't make the stuff up. He can't do enough to try to say how Katrina would never be so mishandled by him, but where was Bush screwing around?

With John McCain on his birthday having cake.

And for the record... I do not like McCain. If it weren't for Palin I'd be snoozing in the corner during this election season.

Was the only reason you voted in 1988/1992 Dan Quayle? Boggle...

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
http://online.wsj.com/article/...tml?mod=googlenews_wsj

Found him...

President Idiot W. Bush canceled a political trip to Alabama and Florida, in the latest signal of the depth of concern over the financial crisis.

The move came a few hours before central banks in the U.S., Europe and Japan announced new coordinated moves. That overnight announcement was designed to address increasing problems in global financial markets, as weakness on Wall Street spreads.

I was gonna say as usual a day late and a dollar short...

But, now that I think of it, it should be 8 years late and a trillion short. All this besides not having a brain, maybe he can consolidate with his buddy McSame and Bush in a skirt to have a big CF party as they drive the country into the ground.

Did you hear that flushing sound? Yep, that was another bank!

You really gotta wonder about bush tho. Sometimes I just wish the dude would take more vacations. Hopefully he goofs and accidentally makes the right choice. One can hope! I get nervous when ever he gets involved in anything usually the outcome is really ugly.

KGB

Diamond Member
May 11, 2000

Bush is not only the lamest of ducks, he is also radioactive.
No one wants to be seen campaigning with him but that doesn't preclude using his vast fundraising resources behind the scenes.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: KGBMAN

Bush is not only the lamest of ducks, he is also radioactive.
No one wants to be seen campaigning with him but that doesn't preclude using his vast fundraising resources behind the scenes.

Yep he is pulling money behind the scenes. Also is another reason why Obama has a picture of McCain and Bush together in most of his ads.