wheres all the multiplayer lords of the realm 3 games?

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
there are 0 games being hosted on gamespy, is the new version that unpopular or is everyone on another network?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Man, this pisses me off. LOTR2 was one of my favorite games, and was the first game I played on the PC. That they could fvck up such a long awaited sequel is really annoying. They should contract out the design for the fourth one to the same company that did Total War or maybe American Conquest's company.

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Man, this pisses me off. LOTR2 was one of my favorite games, and was the first game I played on the PC. That they could fvck up such a long awaited sequel is really annoying. They should contract out the design for the fourth one to the same company that did Total War or maybe American Conquest's company.

give it a chance. the manual sucks but its not so bad once you get a feel for it.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
WAIT A SECOND, THIS CAME OUT ALREADY!??!?!?!?! LOTR2 was a sweet game. When the hell did 3 come out? is it good? reviews?!?!

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
Originally posted by: Skoorb
WAIT A SECOND, THIS CAME OUT ALREADY!??!?!?!?! LOTR2 was a sweet game. When the hell did 3 come out? is it good? reviews?!?!

lords3.com
I see it's new and $20. Is it really that horrible that they had to sell it for $20?

Jumpem

Lifer
Sep 21, 2000
I bought it last week.. played through the tutorial, decided I hate it and probably won't touch it again. I wanted to like it.:(