Where's a digital camera when you need one...

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge this morning - up near the little icebox in it (mini-fridge) figuring it would be partially frozen and stay cold all day. Well it turned out to be mostly frozen. Fine, wasn't planning on guzzling it down anyway.

Here it is about 3 hours later, some of the melt has been drank, and I look at the bottle and notice that the chunk of ice in it has a roughly... um, "torpedo" shape.. if you know what I mean. I get a decent chuckle.

About 20 minutes later, I drink off a good deal more of the melt, and notice said chunk of ice has some strangle patterns in it, possibly from the bottle. I look a little closer, and the patterns make said torpedo pattern look a little more... human. Male in particular...

I had to ask a couple of co-workers if I was indeed seeing what I thought I was seeing, and they agreed. It appears I have a large ice penis in my bottle of water. I don't even have my cell phone camera to take a picture of it.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
eh, i use those long thin ice cube trays to make bottle compatible cubes... less of a waiting for bottle to thaw problem.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
eh, i use those long thin ice cube trays to make bottle compatible cubes... less of a waiting for bottle to thaw problem.

So you are telling us you make your own ice penises?

:D

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
pfft i was driving on the highway last week and some retard had a couple of mattresses loosely tied on the roof of his minivan, i watched it as it went flying on a 55mph highway lol. the guy even stopped and went back for them!

that's when i wish i had a camera!

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I need to find a picture of a guy who made a big snow sculpture of a penis in the back of his truck. I mean like it was HUGE, maybe about 6-7 feet upright.