Where would you go?

jorken

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you had the option of just up and leaving for a couple of years, where would you go?

What would be your ideal place to live for a while, to get away from things and experience something new?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
It would be an island, and it would be in the tropics, and they would serve those fruity drinks with the little umbrellas, and there would be scantily-clad women everywhere...

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
I would think somewhere in Europe, maybe stay a little less than a year in a couple of different countries, The Netherlands being one of them:cool:

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
If I had a few years, I'd travel, see all the things I want to see.

Scotland, home of my ancestors, would be a good place to start. :)

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Start in Western Europe and go east, zig zag all over the continent. Check out eastern europe and hit Egypt, Crete and other Meditteranean places. Jump over the middle east, hit India, then SE Asia, Thailand, head up see Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan Korea. Catch a flight back here to LA, then go to Southern Mexico and head south through Belize and Guatemala. See all the Mayan ruins, see the family I have in Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Jump over Panama and Columbia. Check out Ecuador, and the Galapagos. Go to Peru and see some crazy Inca sh;t. Check out Brazil for a while. I would then go home and collapse. :) A few years and I think I could do it.