• Along the gulf coast because gas prices are too cheap right now

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • My magic 8 ball is still cloudy on this one

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I think its a bit early to know for sure but the general track places it around Cuba in the next couple of days. You can see the NOAA historical track data and kind of get a feel for its most likely path. So with that said, where do you think it will make landfall?
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/climo/

Jan 25, 2011
I'll take a guess. Glancing blow to Florida right landfall along the Carolinas of it doesn't get pushed back out to sea.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
It won't hit any part of the the continental united states. I will bet my left nut on that prediction.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Pulled out of my ass prediction: Hits the Carolinas as the first Cat 5 hurricane to make US landfall since Andrew.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The "reason" for it will depend on which Nutbag tells us what "God" told them. It will be these things: 1)Gay Marriage; 2) Acceptance of Gays; 3) Abortion; 4) Bathroom Bills; 5)Taking "God" out of Public Schools

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I'll make what I think is a safe prediction.

Trump will say it's gonna be great, historic.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I'll make what I think is a safe prediction.

Trump will say it's gonna be great, historic.
His blood pressure must be a volcanic eruption levels with everything that's going on. We'll probably never see his hair turn grey as his professional hair dressers keep a truck load of dye out back.

Last edited:

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
The "reason" for it will depend on which Nutbag tells us what "God" told them. It will be these things: 1)Gay Marriage; 2) Acceptance of Gays; 3) Abortion; 4) Bathroom Bills; 5)Taking "God" out of Public Schools

Not likely going to happen...

... Peter Montgomery, a senior fellow at People for the American Way, which monitors the religious right, said the reaction from the usual finger-waggers “is different this time around.

”“I checked with my colleagues and we have a couple of theories.”One theory is that Texas, with a few exceptions like the famously liberal Austin, is a religious right stronghold. Gov. Greg Abbott is very popular with conservative Christians, so perhaps they are less willing to suggest God is unhappy with him. Abbott supports tougher abortion access laws and signed the “Pastor Protection Act,” which allows pastors to refuse to marry same-sex couples.

Another theory is that Christian conservatives don’t want to suggest Houston deserves divine retribution. In 2015, city voters soundly struck down an anti-discrimination bathroom law with support from many conservative Christian groups and leaders. They had a simple slogan: “No men in women’s bathrooms.”

ROFLMAO!!! Too many good Christians affected I guess....

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
who would of thought the climate change deniers would be the ones hit the hardest. The irony is delicious.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You must google better than me.... I went looking and all I found was the article I referenced.

So.... was this hurricane to punish the Christians or the gays?

Here you go

...could swear I saw 1 or 2 more at one point, can't find them now though.

Reactions: bshole