Where was that site with the gross pic of the bugs and that lady....

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
The original poster couldn't link it because the image did feature a woman's breast (not pr0n though), but I think the title of the thread was something along the line of "The most disgusting thing ever" or something like that. There was some word that you searched for and it came up to some guys blog which had an article about a woman going to the amazon or something and getting infected. I'm looking for the pic to show my friend (it really was a nasty pic mind you, don't search if you are sqeamish :p), but for the life of me I can't find the thread. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, or have the pic or link saved and can send it to me? thanks. :)

Joker81

Golden Member
Aug 9, 2000
I know the pic you speak of but I don't remember the link or the thread name.

It was sure disgusting and some people wanted the person banned. Thinking back its probably one of the best photochopped images ever seen since it made people react so badly.

I don't think that person who linked it should be banned since there was a warning and it was a thread of gross pictures.

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Ohhh Godddd I remember that pic well, I have it saved on my hard-drive as I showed my dad and my friends to totally freak them out. It was simply the most stomach-churningly repulsive, nastiest, and downright WRONG thing i've ever seen. I felt ill for a good hour when I first saw it and everytime I see it again it makes me severely lose my appetite. Give me your email address and I'll send it to you if you want. :):beer:

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Originally posted by: BeefJurky
yea, it was lotus seeds photochopped onto some lady's milk dud. that freaked me out...

Ahhh was that all it was? Looked bloody realistic to me! :beer:

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I found a thread where I talked about that picture. I think the link got deleted or something.