Where to preorder Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker with Bonus?

jedidrw

Jan 3, 2002
The only place I see to preorder Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker with the Bonus Legend of Zelda is ebgames.com and funcoland.com,
anyone know of Retail B&M stores offering the same deal without the shipping costs?

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
planet x by the mall over here takes pre-orders... but they're pretty much a part of ebgames.com anyway...

Feb 24, 2001
EBgames has free shipping on preorders, so that will put you at $54.99 shipped after the $5 surcharge.

I'd really like to know if Target does it, as I have a $5 off coupon for it.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Planet X is part of the Gamestop chain actually.

I think EB B&M has the offer, when i preordered my Zelda:WW a few weeks ago and asked the guy about it, he told me that it was no problem that i am preordering before the promo beginnings and that i will be automaticlaly put in. Ill have to call to double check, but i trust the guy, hasnt let me down in the year or so hes worked there yet.

Kao

Spikey217

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
You can always order the LOZ:WW where the bouns disc is shipped with the game when it's released. No surcharge. Just a small wait...

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
And what's up with all these good games coming out JUST BEFORE the end of my study terms? :(:|

Metroid comes out just weeks before my term papers and exams in term 1. Now Zelda for term 2.. :frown:

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: joohang
So when does the preorder with promo begin?

Right now apparently. I'm thinking about doing it, but would have to go to a B&M, as I'm going to be moving within the next couple of months. I'd hate for them to ship it to the wrong address, and someone else get it!

Spikey217

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
I guess I finally have a reason to get a GC. Wind Waker and the unreleased game on the bonus disc.

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
eb and Gamestop are taking them now. Stores like TRU, Walmart, etc will begin when the promo's are available.

Spikey217

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
OK OK! Here's a heads up for you guys who want to pre-order the game at a B&M EB rather than online. I pre-ordered the game today at my local B&M EB. I asked the cashier when he took the order if I will recieve the promo item as well. He confirmed that I would. To make sure, I emailed EBGames.com and this was their reply.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting EBgames.com.

EBgames.com and EB Stores do not share the same inventory or promotions,
so for the most accurate information about the products a particular
store carries or its in store promotions, please visit our store locator
by clicking the following link:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/storelocator/default.asp

Please also keep in mind that certain policies and pricing between EB
Stores and EBgames.com may differ.

You will be able to find the phone number for the store in our locator.
Please feel free to give them a call and they will be more than happy to
help you out.

If you require further assistance, we are available 7 days a week from 8
AM to Midnight EST.

Best Regards,
Seth
EBgames.com

Bleh... make sure to call in and ask them before you order.

There'll be hell to pay if I don't get the bonus disc. <shakes arm in fury>

zsouthboy

Platinum Member
Aug 14, 2001
What is this bonus disc i keep hearing about?

/me has been out of the loop

I guess i better go buy a GC soon.

Spikey217

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
The bonus disc has two playable games Ocarina of Time (N64) and Ocarina of Time Master Quest. The latter is an updated version of OOT that was only released in Japan.