Where to post website & blog related queries?

mrintech

Jun 12, 2008
i am a newbie and wanna know where i can post website and blog related queries?:confused:

I am not getting any specific sub-forums pls help:roll:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
For specific personal issues, this is the proper subforum.

If you are having problems with the Forums, themselvs, use the Technical Forums section.

If it is the Anandtech website itself, then you can contact the support interface listed over there.

This forum does not support "blog" type entries. Everything is created via a thread (which you have done) on a subject by general category.

There is a search function that you can use to locate information via key words.

mrintech

Jun 12, 2008
hey dude

I am not asking abt the queries relating to Anandtech forums or the website...

I am asking that I have a blog and i wanna need some guidance regarding promotion, maintainence etc etc

I am asking where to post blog (my blog) related doubts here at forums?

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Expecting that you are working with Windows; either the S/W or programming forum, depending on general advice requested or specific issues in setting up a page.

If you are just looking for ideas, OT may be able to give you some feedback - however, do not cross post.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: mrintech
hey dude

I am not asking abt the queries relating to Anandtech forums or the website...

I am asking that I have a blog and i wanna need some guidance regarding promotion, maintainence etc etc

I am asking where to post blog (my blog) related doubts here at forums?
Probably the Programming forum. That's where most web site related questions go because ultimately we're talking about how to's for CSS, HTML, XML, PHP, .NET, and all the other web related languages.

For site promotion, maybe something in Off Topic but be careful, we don't like spammers or people just trying to get attention for their site through these forums. If you have a legit question, you might get a solid answer or two between the mountains of sarcasm and abuse you're likely to get in OT. :p

I've been here for some time now and while you'll get plenty of help about site construction and programming etc, site promotion is not one of areas where you'll get much help. This is a tech site after all and there are a few other forums out there that will be better able to give you answers about promoting your site.