Where to get 'Designed for Windows XP Professional' stickers?

Nighthawk69

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2000
Hi there...

I am looking for a place to get those 'Designed for Microsoft Windows XP Professional' case badges that come on many laptops and retail PC's. I was hoping that Microsoft would be giving them away like AMD does, but I can't seem to find a place to order them. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks!

Nothinman

Elite Member
Sep 14, 2001
You need to go through a certification process to get them from MS, probably not cheap either.

nihil

Golden Member
Feb 13, 2002

<< You need to go through a certification process to get them from MS, probably not cheap either. >>

i'd be surprised to know what kind of cert is needed to correctly affix a sticker to a case. next thing you know you'll be paying monthly for that sticker, and it will be required too.

Nighthawk69

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2000

<< U could go to frys or best buy and pull the stickers off those pc's ;-) >>

I don't think I want one that bad! ;)

<< i'd be surprised to know what kind of cert is needed to correctly affix a sticker to a case. next thing you know you'll be paying monthly for that sticker, and it will be required too. >>

LOL! :D

RalfHutter

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2000
This guy sells case badges, one of which is the "Designed for XP....." logo. It's #134. Maybe he'd sell you just the artwork without the clear plastic dome on it. He's a good guy to deal with.

Nothinman

Elite Member
Sep 14, 2001
Surprised MS hasn't gone after him, although you can tell it's not 'official'.