Where to get a digital scale

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigFatCow

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Descartes
Originally posted by: BigFatCow
Go to Office Depot or Staples and get their Pelouze postal scale. I use it for weighing coffee for roasting, ingredients for wine and beer making, and a few other random things. It has sensitivity to 1 gram, and it automatically tares as well. It's like $30 I think....

dont get one of these, i got one a while back for when i did things and it was a waste. Check out a headshop but be prepared to pay good money for a nice digital one. The hanging ones are good and alot cheaper.

Why was it a waste? I'm not familiar with your particular application, but the scale works perfectly.

If you choose to admonish something you should always provide your reason.

the one i got didnt weigh grams very accuratly.

Kishan

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2004
On another note, after one of my friends installed some kid's stereo yesterday, he gave him a small bag of weed as a tip.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Go to Office Depot or Staples and get their Pelouze postal scale. I use it for weighing coffee for roasting, ingredients for wine and beer making, and a few other random things. It has sensitivity to 1 gram, and it automatically tares as well. It's like $30 I think....

dont get one of these, i got one a while back for when i did things and it was a waste. Check out a headshop but be prepared to pay good money for a nice digital one. The hanging ones are good and alot cheaper.

Why was it a waste? I'm not familiar with your particular application, but the scale works perfectly.

If you choose to admonish something you should always provide your reason.

the one i got didnt weigh grams very accuratly.

Mine works perfectly. Sorry you had bad luck.

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
Originally posted by: KPSHAH316
On another note, after one of my friends installed some kid's stereo yesterday, he gave him a small bag of weed as a tip.

hot sh!t

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
I've gotten some stuff from here b4:

linky

have several for around 30-50 bucks and go up pretty high like 500g possibly even higher.Make sure your "friend" gets one that measures down to at LEAST 0.1g if not 0.01g but the 2nd will be more xpensie.

Kishan

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Glitchny
Originally posted by: KPSHAH316

hot sh!t

he showed it to me, and I started LMAO!

DeMeo

Oct 23, 2003
Can anyone tell me where I can get a tube of glass that one might use to "smoke" certain chunks of white powder stuff.
Oh, it's not for me, it's for my brother's roomates, cousins uncle's sister's roomate
's fathere's son.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
if you're selling weed get the cheaper scale, if you're selling coke or meth then get a better one.

Mandos

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: DeMeo
Can anyone tell me where I can get a tube of glass that one might use to "smoke" certain chunks of white powder stuff.
Oh, it's not for me, it's for my brother's roomates, cousins uncle's sister's roomate
's fathere's son.

You are a bit late, everyones already implied and implied over and over again. thats a 0/10 in a reply parody.