Where to download Office Home and Student 2007? I have product key

Matt_Stevens

Dec 17, 2009
Okay, my wife's laptop died and she has lost her Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 DVD, which she bought from best Buy. Not an upgrade. The full shabang.

Unfortunately, I can only find 2010 to download as a free trial (once downloaded you just enter the product key and your good to go).

The last thing I want to do is download some torrent. ugh. Is there a website maybe I am not finding in my searches?

Any tips? She paid good money for it and it would be terrific if we can still use it when she buys a new laptop.

Thanks so much.

oynaz

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
Torrents are your only option, AFAIK.

You can download from M$ as well if you have a volume license, you might know someone who has one.

MadScientist

Platinum Member
Jul 15, 2001
If you don't want to go the torrent route.

1. You can try calling MS for a replacement disk. https://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=msshus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

2. You can download the Windows 7 iso file directly from Digital River, one of the delivery partners for Windows 7, burn it to a disk using Imgburn, or any burning software, like my favorite, Ashampoo Burning Studio. http://www.dxdo.com/2010/softwares-os/digital-river-direct-download-links-for-windows-7-editions-free/
Of course you will need a valid Win 7 product key.

Matt_Stevens

Dec 17, 2009
We had an actual disc. But the genius wife refused to keep it with my own system discs. So what did she do? She lost it. Smart.

I've been asking around and a friend of ours has the same thing so he can make a copy of his disc and we can use it to install since I have the product key / serial written down. Thank the maker.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
I can send it to you on CD if you want, but it would take an entire day to upload it, so I won't do that.