Where to buy guns in massachusetts

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
just a ****** gun. you guys are ****** useless. motherfuck all of you. ****** asswipe pieces of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

POPOZAOOOOOOOOO

:confused:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
anyone know a good oplace to buy guns in southwestern massachusetts, or northwestern connecticutt???? I just need a normal 9mm glock or baretta or whatever, and i can't find a decent place to buy one

New Hampshire.

The next closest place is either west of the mississippi, or south of the mason dixon line. ;)

snoturtle

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2001
You can try Dicks in West Springfield
not sure what they carry usud to only get ammo there

There is also a small place right on route 20 in West Springfield on the way towards Westfield
It will be on your left when it goes down to one lane

Either that or just make the trip up to New Hampshire or Maine

The Kittery Trading Post and LL Bean are great :D

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
just a ****** gun. you guys are ****** useless. motherfuck all of you. ****** asswipe pieces of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

Wow, you don't sound very mentally stable. I seriously think you should reconsider getting a gun.

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003

POPOZAOOOOOOOOO

What's great about the US of A is crazy mmotherfvckers like the above can happily go out and buy a lethal weapon.
Best of luck to you guys!

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: MBentz

POPOZAOOOOOOOOO

Quoted for... I don't really know.

Stupidity?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: loic2003

POPOZAOOOOOOOOO

What's great about the US of A is crazy mmotherfvckers like the above can happily go out and buy a lethal weapon.
Best of luck to you guys!

Well, you have to be 21 (IIRC to buy a handgun anyway) and have no criminal record. Otherwise, yes you can go out and happily but a lethal weapon (legally anyway). Illegally? You can pretty much buy a gun anywhere in the world illegally. All the laws in the world won't stop that.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Your lack of knowledge itself indicates that you aren't ready to own a firearm.

Originally posted by: So
anyone know a good oplace to buy guns in southwestern massachusetts, or northwestern connecticutt???? I just need a normal 9mm glock or baretta or whatever, and i can't find a decent place to buy one

New Hampshire.

The next closest place is either west of the mississippi, or south of the mason dixon line. ;)

But..but..we don't want him here..

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: snoturtle
You can try Dicks in West Springfield
not sure what they carry usud to only get ammo there

There is also a small place right on route 20 in West Springfield on the way towards Westfield
It will be on your left when it goes down to one lane

Either that or just make the trip up to New Hampshire or Maine

The Kittery Trading Post and LL Bean are great :D

everytime I ask if there's anyone else from western mass here nobody replies, and it sounds like you live 3 minutes from me.....the first time I Read your post I thought you meant LL Bean sells glocks lol

n yusef

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2005
Originally posted by: CadetLee
Your lack of knowledge itself indicates that you aren't ready to own a firearm.

Originally posted by: So

New Hampshire.

But..but..we don't want him here..

This is the reason why I don't think that gun laws are strict enough. Idiots with lethal weapons are very dangerous.