Where to buy container loads of clothing?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
why is it people who are supposedly wholesalers are always posting looking for leads on where to buy stuff?

1. you should already know how to find sources
2. why would anyone tell you their source?

I deal with a company already in CA, but whats the hurt in asking if I can get it cheaper? Yes, I have sources in Pakistan & can get it much cheaper but I do not like to import products. Why would someone tell me if they know? Why not? like I said i'm a local wholesaler, if you are not in Chicago you have no worries.

Engraver

Jun 5, 2007
You can buy them from Gildjian or Jerzee for like .59 cents each, but you have to buy them in Daewoo increments (approx 350 shirts in a Daewoo, unboxed; 150 or so boxed).

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Engraver
You can buy them from Gildjian or Jerzee for like .59 cents each, but you have to buy them in Daewoo increments (approx 350 shirts in a Daewoo, unboxed; 150 or so boxed).

Gildan is ok, but Jerzees isnt very good in quality. I googled closeouts let the hunt begin.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
my dads gets his white cotton 'hanes' shirts fot around 8 cents a shirt....so I would look around for a good price :p. he gets them in the thousands though.

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
my dads gets his white cotton 'hanes' shirts fot around 8 cents a shirt....so I would look around for a good price :p. he gets them in the thousands though.

That is what i'm looking for, & yes i'm buying in quanity. Mind sharing some family secrets? or telling your dad to sell to us?