Where to buy CHEAP brand names Light bulbs

mmx

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Home depot is rediculous expensive. In the apartment we have different light bulbs, but each one cost around $7 at home depot.

Where is there an online store that sells cheap brand light bulbs?

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
walmart has some real sweet deals!!!!,,esp the GE and the great value..i seen some for a coupla bucks

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Costco, Target, etc... Also Lowes and Home depot will have sales on their multi packs every now and then.

theknight571

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001
I get 4 free each month from our local electric provider. :)

Only catch... you gotta go pay your bill in person.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
What kind of light bulbs? If they're regular incandescent light bulbs, they shouldn't be more than a buck or two for a 4 pack. If they're PAR38s like in track or recessed lighting, they're going to be more expensive.

mmx

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
YES PEOPLE, i'M TRYING TO SAVE PAYING 2 DOLLARS FOR 4 BULBS. What kind of cheap person do i look like?

I'm talking about R30 bulbs in track light. I have a problem in my building that over short circuit the bulbs once a month. So i don't want to pay $7 for each bulb. $80 a month in bulbs.

Jimmah

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2005
Originally posted by: mmx
YES PEOPLE, i'M TRYING TO SAVE PAYING 2 DOLLARS FOR 4 BULBS. What kind of cheap person do i look like?

I'm talking about R30 bulbs in track light. I have a problem in my building that over short circuit the bulbs once a month. So i don't want to pay $7 for each bulb. $80 a month in bulbs.

Your building manager should get that fixed, and they should pay for the damages that it incurs.

BigJimbo

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2002

keep track lights off...buy cheap lamp...plug into wall = 99cent bulbs

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000

I bought the low Watt R30's from Sams. Cheap and last a very long time that and use less power. Only like $3 or so for each bulb when you buy the 5 pack GE brand.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001

Instead of fixing the problem replace the bulbs - Brilliant!

:p

spherrod

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
www.steveherrod.com
Originally posted by: iamwiz82

Instead of fixing the problem replace the bulbs - Brilliant!

:p

:D