Where the real election fraud is

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
wow this vote registration firm Strategic Allied Consulting is working in 7 swing states:

Florida
Nevada
Colorado
N Carolina
Wisconsin
Ohio
Virginia

wow. Bad news RNC, bad bad news....

Why is this getting released on a friday afternoon!?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Interesting. When ACORN did this over and over and over on behalf of the Democrats, the left repeated ad nauseam that this didn't matter; it was merely some poor people trying to make some money, and anyway none of the made-up people voted. Now it's apparently the "real" election fraud. It's almost like there's some systematic bias at work here . . .

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
hmmm reading the AP story

apparently this firm was submitting voter registration cards that were changing some of the voters residential information like home address or county information

that would have meant someone would have to have submitted a provisional ballot instead of actually voting come election day because of the difference in voter registry information. Provisional ballots have a hard time getting counted in the actual vote count...remember Bush/Gore?

I can't believe that.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Interesting. When ACORN did this over and over and over on behalf of the Democrats, the left repeated ad nauseam that this didn't matter; it was merely some poor people trying to make some money, and anyway none of the made-up people voted. Now it's apparently the "real" election fraud. It's almost like there's some systematic bias at work here . . .

meaning?

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Anyone who would shrug off the actions of ACORN but be against this or vice versa. If you're against voter fraud, you need to be against all instances of it, not just places where it hurts your party.
be careful what you label 'voter fraud'

I don't know anyone like that, thankfully.

I think maybe members here are (mis)characterizing the reaction of Dems to ACORN based on how they think Dems would react, with little proof to backup their lazy thinking...

so now that the thread was semi-derailed, how about a reaction to the OP?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I think maybe members here are (mis)characterizing the reaction of Dems to ACORN based on how they think Dems would react, with little proof to backup their lazy thinking...

Somebody should dig up the thread and see. I would be curious if I defended cheating in one place and not another.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Somebody should dig up the thread and see. I would be curious to see if I defended cheating in one place and not another.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Meaning this.
Anyone who would shrug off the actions of ACORN but be against this or vice versa. If you're against voter fraud, you need to be against all instances of it, not just places where it hurts your party.
Fake registrations ARE voter fraud, period. Those who submit fake voter registrations need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, period. No excuses, no exceptions, no arguing that it's statistically insignificant.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Meaning this.

Fake registrations ARE voter fraud, period. Those who submit fake voter registrations need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, period. No excuses, no exceptions, no arguing that it's statistically insignificant.

wow I totally agree!

I'm glad these republican voter firms are getting their contracts nulled.

I'd like to see what they have been up to in the other states

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Somebody should dig up the thread and see. I would be curious to see if I defended cheating in one place and not another.

I know I never defended cheating...

I can't imagine anyone here defending anyone cheating...

I wonder where our resident republicans get such foul ideas....?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Also accused of destroying Dem registration papers.

Yeah the GOP is the protector of the validity of our elections, not.

NetGuySC: Do you really believe that? More stringent rules are needed to protect the election process from the fraud WE are committing? More strigent rules that will greatly improve our party's chances at the polls? Personally I think the punishment should be directed at the guilty, rather than to benefit the guilty.