Where r u camping out for the ps3?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: briin79
WOW u nerds sure are testy. Whats with the mispells? is that star trek geek lingo or kingon?

we don't type in AOL here, or whatever you call that

"u" is not the same thing as "you"

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
ITS HILARIOUS you people get so offended by me putting R U. GET A LIFE!!!!

I think ur the only one getting offended. ;)

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
WOW u nerds sure are testy. Whats with the mispells? is that star trek geek lingo or kingon?

No kingon lingon heAr n00bz0r W3 g0tz Ur PS3'z up ure mummazz azz cuz w3 4int gotz no l33t sp34k

briin79

Oct 20, 2006
Originally posted by: mugs
ITS HILARIOUS you people get so offended by me putting R U. GET A LIFE!!!!

I think ur the only one getting offended. ;)

NO really im not im oops i mean i am showing my coworkers how U people R getting offended by the 2 im sorry i mean two simple letters. Its sorry it is keeping us entertained.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I'm posting from my Super Walmart layaway department with my Moto Q. Wish me luck. The fat lady behind the counter keeps looking in my direction and licking her lips.

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Lol why would I spend a whole night out in the cold just to get an over priced video game system.

briin79

Oct 20, 2006
Originally posted by: zebano
Lol why would I spend a whole night out in the cold just to get an over priced video game system.

To make 100$ an hour thats why.

Futher

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2002
Not camping anywhere. My friend owns a small video store, and he's a registered Sony retailer. Sony called him up and offered him a maximum of 3 PS3s, but he's only guaranteed 1. He told me I can have however many he gets in. =)

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
I did it at frys electronics in concord. And if you're wondering, yes I got one, though it was only the 20GB version.

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: goku
I did it at frys electronics in concord. And if you're wondering, yes I got one, though it was only the 20GB version.

Is it everything you dreamed it would be?

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
I'll get a PS3 next year, then the library is a little more solid.

S

SlitheryDee

@ howm till everiewon gets board ov teh peeesthri an eye can waulk up two the cownter in the alaktronicks seckshun an bi won withowt waytin. ;)

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
Originally posted by: goku

Is it everything you dreamed it would be?

If you're asking have a played it, the answer would be no. The first and only thing that comes to mind is ebay.

Now, I'm wondering about multiple things.

1. I have 6 games at the moment, 2 more are coming, should I sell the console with all of them, sell the console with three games or, sell the console with 1 or 3 games of their choice(depending on selling price)?
2. Should I wait to sell it as ebay has been flooded? Is it only going to get worse? I was hoping that there would be a lull in availability and thats when I'd sell.