Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
LOL

With no military experience, knowledge or expertise, Morgan Spurlock sets off to do what the CIA, FBI and countless bounty hunters have failed to do: find Osama bin Laden.

Starring: Morgan Spurlock (Supersize Me) Comedy, Documentary and Politics/Religion

Check out the trailer. Funny stuff.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Right at the end of Bush's 8 years in office; just in time to highlight his failures.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
We have gone from considering no difference between harboring terrorists and terrorists themselves, to borrowing billions of dollars from China to give it to countries who harbor terrorists.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
if he was up your butt eating a ham and cheese sandwich watching a wide screen TV on the porch of his double wide trailer, then you'd know where he is

spurlock is a moran

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
spurlock is a moran
He's a guy who took a $65,000 production budget and made a movie that grossed $20 million worldwide box office and got nominated for an Oscar.

What does that make you?

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Heh. You guys have no sense of humor. I won't even care to comment on that "moran" remark.;)

As for the movie itself it's already been shown at Sundance and has received more than a few good reviews. Now as far as Spurlock actually finding Bin Laden or not, does it really matter? He never claims to have found him, just to attempt to search, and I for one am fairly interested in the climate in the Middle-East, and some of the interviews he clearly has done with the American forces in the region and Bin Laden's immediate family.