where I can buy the E8400??

Lazark

May 20, 2003
Hi all...first of all, I will tell my story
I live in chile, and a friend of mine is in the states doing some courses in the university of florida. He told me that if I want to, he could bring back here the e8400 but if I only buy it in internet and sent it were he´s living.

so, I have two question:

1) anyone can tell me info of the package itself, like Height, width, long and weight so my friend will know what will be transporting.

2) Im looking a good on line store (I hope cheaper too), but I know that some store have serious problem in selling with credit card to people that don´t live in the adresss were the package will be sent. Remeber that Im in chile, and I will sent this processor to an univeristy in florida.

thanks a lot!

21stHermit

Dec 16, 2003
My E2180 box is 15 x 17 x 10 cm and since they're both 65W TDP, should use the same HSF. About 1 pound.

As to #2, I'd send an email to Newegg and/or Clubit and explain your plan, see if they'll ship to your friend. GOOD LUCK!!!

I hope you're able to score one.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
The Wolfdales use half-size heatsinks, like the Celeron 440. So the wieght should be lower than that of the E2180 box.