Where do you like to shop for clothing?

f4phantom2500

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2006
Dillard's on clearance days. I usually pick up jeans and maybe shoes or whatever there, things like socks and underwear I pick up whenever, and there are 3 ways I get shirts:

1. pick up a pack of Hanes undershirts
2. buy a t-shirt I really want
3. get free t-shirts (I'm in college, they're everywhere; I have like 3 or 4 t-shirts of my school, and I didn't buy any of them)

So I usually wear t-shirts and jeans. Also the other times I get shoes are when I need them, which isn't often; mostly I just get them when they're a really good deal, so I usually replace my shoes before they're totally worn out, but they've usually seen their share of action before they're retired (or demoted to yard work usage).

santz

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2006
the mall.........Guess, Fcuk, A/X, Hugo boss, Kenneth Cole. OMG there are so may to list............

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
I buy a lot of stuff from places like Marshalls, TJMax etc... expecially work clothes. They get good stuff for cheap but selection is completely random. I also get basic stuff like shorts, polos and jeans at Old Navy or Target.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
For the best deals? Macys on Wednesday mornings. Check the paper that morning, they usually have a full-size ad. But some of the unadvertised deals can be downright amazing, like 50% off $600 suits, etc.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
I hit the outlet mall for "everyday wear": tommy, ralph lauren, etc.

For work clothes, most of my dress shirts and suits are custom-made. I negotiate (more like haggle) the price with my tailor.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
My favorite places are the Burlington Coat Factory and Macy's. Sometimes I get my jeans at Fred Meyer.

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Flash1969
Thrift stores

goodwill, salvation army, and yard sales. I just won't buy anything that has direct contact with the groin, feet, or pits. Nice thing about getting used jeans is they are already broken in :).

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
T-shirts and hoodies: Hollister
Jeans: The Buckle (Guess jeans)

All I wear are t-shirts and jeans, occasionally a polo but it is a very rare occurrence.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: thedarkwolf
Thrift stores

goodwill, salvation army, and yard sales. I just won't buy anything that has direct contact with the groin, feet, or pits. Nice thing about getting used jeans is they are already broken in :).

What if the previous owner went commando? :D

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: senseamp
Originally posted by: thedarkwolf
Thrift stores

What if the previous owner went commando? :D

You takes your chances but when you are paying a quarter for a pair of nice jeans its worth the risk :).

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Gap and H&M. They're the only stores that have stuff that actually fits me (sucks being short...).

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: Imp
Gap and H&M. They're the only stores that have stuff that actually fits me (sucks being short...).

I am short and Express FTW!!

Box Sale FTW!!

................ FTW!!