Where do you eat out for lunch most often (per week)?

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Sams Club: deluxe pizza and 32oz coke $2.60 (including tax)

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
If I worked closer to a Sam's Club, I'd be doing what you do.

For me, I only work with in close distance to a McDonald's, Wendy's, Subway and little "country cooking" cafe that is highly unhealthy. So I opt to eat at Subway when I do go out for lunch. Though, they're constructing a Chick Fil A right up the road so that will likely become my new spot on the rare occasions that I don't bring my own lunch to work.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: 49erinnc

For me, I only work with in close distance to a McDonald's, Wendy's, Subway and little "country cooking" cafe that is highly unhealthy. So I opt to eat at Subway when I do go out for lunch. Though, they're constructing a Chick Fil A right up the road so that will likely become my new spot on the rare occasions that I don't bring my own lunch to work.

Yeah, avoid the Country Cooking crap and go for the healthy stuff, like McD's and Wendy's...

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

Yeah, avoid the Country Cooking crap and go for the healthy stuff, like McD's and Wendy's...

Hence why I clearly stated that I go to Subway. Though, at least you can get something that's not deep fried at Wendy's/McDonalds, unlike this country cooking cafe.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
subway
i'm so tired of the places around here. it seems like everyone has the same thing. i need a taco bell. there is a walmart going in down the road so maybe they will build some other kind of restaurant near there.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

Hence why I clearly stated that I go to Subway. Though, at least you can get something that's not deep fried at Wendy's/McDonalds, unlike this country cooking cafe.

Heh, just yanking your chain. I'm about to cook a bacon and egg sandwich for myself... :p

Jeraden

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
During my M-F work week, I probably eat at Jimmy John's at least 3 or 4 times each week.

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Feldenak
I live .5 miles from work and go home to eat.

That would be awesome. I'd walk/bike to work every day and then save even more coin by eating at home for lunch. Lucky you...

2Dead

Feb 19, 2005
I try to space things out. There are a lot of little places here so i get a variety of food. But I probably go to this on buffet style place where they have a hot and cold buffet, build your own salad area (you specify the ingredients), grill, sandwich place, and pizzeria. Its always packed in there.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
I usually pack my lunch from home... but when I don't, I usually go the a nearby cafeteria.

L

Lola

i really like that chicken wrap from mc d's. that is if i eat someplace. i have been trying to eat frozen dinners for lunch.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

:laugh::thumbsup: