Where do you buy your T-shirts?

Auggie

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2003
I've just had this huge urge to snap up another half-dozen or so T-shirts since all of my favorites are pretty much in tatters.

I love Quiksilver T-shirts and was wondering if anybody has found any awesome (and by awesome, I mean CHEAP!) places online to get some T-shirts from brands such as Quiksilver or Billibong, Rusty, etc.

The best that I found last night was killerdana.com... does anybody else have any favorite places to get this skate/surf/art screen T-shirts?

(I could go to Hot Topic or some God-forsaken place like that in what is popularly referred to as "the mall," but I, uh, really hate that store.)

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
I buy most of my shirts at Goodwill or St. Vincent de Paul. Super cheap and way more indie cred than anything with a designer logo on it.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
The only T-shirts that I buy are undershirts. If I decide to wear a T-shirt then I have a million free ones from years of sports or other activities.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
The only T-shirts that I buy are undershirts. If I decide to wear a T-shirt then I have a million free ones from years of sports or other activities.

Aye, cheap, white Hanes tees or black tees for BDUs.

The bulk of my civilian wear tees is now composed of running shirts from various races I've ran. :)

Auggie

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2003
Hmmm, I'll have to give Marshall's a look - there's a couple pretty close to my home and work. Thanks :)

Edit: Oh, shirt.woot.com is actually pretty awesome!

dudeman007

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2004
shirts.woot is pretty weak imo. You can find a lot of original awesome shirts on threadless.com. I HIGHLY recommend them. New custom shirts every monday. Mervins ususally has a lot of quicksilver stuff along with Ross. When JCPenny and Macys have sales, they're worth a look to check out too.

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
I have very few t-shirts since my divorce, I've had to buy replacements :) I usually buy them at costco or on ebay.

Rogo