Where do you buy shoes?

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
I need a new pair of tennis/running shoes. I normally buy them at costco (they have adidas for like $30 normally) but they're all out!

Good place online maybe?

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Azndude2190
I would go to Payless and buy a pair of New Balance running shoes.

:laugh:

They don't sell NB shoes at Payless.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: MrChad
:confused:

You know they have stores that specialize in this sort of merchandise.

He's looking for recommendations, so your comment really is kind of irrelevant.

DSW, I think, is one specialized shoe store that we have here. It's a huge place, and there are LOTs of shoes. I'm not sure on the price, though, but they probably have good deals.

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Aflac
Originally posted by: MrChad
:confused:

You know they have stores that specialize in this sort of merchandise.

He's looking for recommendations, so your comment really is kind of irrelevant.

DSW, I think, is one specialized shoe store that we have here. It's a huge place, and there are LOTs of shoes. I'm not sure on the price, though, but they probably have good deals.

Ok fine.

I normally visit a handful of local sporting good and shoe stores until I find a reasonably priced pair that I like (Foot Locker, Foot Action, etc.)

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
DSW is good.

Sketcher store or just a regular department store when they have a sale going on, JC Penny is actually a good place since they seem to have some big sale going on every week.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Zappos.com usually, although I just bought my new pair of Brooks Beasts (finally sprung for a real motion-control shoe for my pronation & flat feet) at City Sports and was pleased with the price and knowledge of the staff.