Where do I sell My Pc games?

sabooya

Aug 9, 2006
I have a ton of old PC games from past 10 years which I no longer want. (For the most part they sucked) Where could I sell them? I know alot of places don;t take pc games for the "CD KEY" reason. Any suggestions? Should I ebay the set of games?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
eBay is likely the best bet, people there are generally idiots and you may get a better price. :p

Personally, I never sell any PC game because I never know when nostalgia will hit and I may want to play through again.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I usually trade or give my games away, but when I want to sell I use AT FS/FT because it's always nice to keep it in the community.

KT

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
Here on AT sounds good to me. I scan the for sale listings several times a day looking for pc games I don't have.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I would suggest Ebay since its protected somewhat and you may get a guy who desperately wants the nostalgia and is willing to pay a lot of money.

Just make sure you take pics of the actual discs to prove you arent selling WAREZ or burned ISO's. And if it requires a code make sure you put that info in the sales pitch. Make sure you have codes for all the games that require them.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
What do you guys think if we started a STICKIED thread in PC gaming that offered only games for sale or trade?
:Q

Good idea? ... bad idea?
[--it's my idea :p]

We would probably start by trading games we finished or don't care for
... in this case, it is not like expensive HW although we would post 'heat' and references and take the usual care in trading ;)

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: apoppin
What do you guys think if we started a STICKIED thread in PC gaming that offered only games for sale or trade?

Good idea? ... bad idea?

... in this case, it is not like expensive HW although we would post 'heat' and references and take the usual care in trading ;)

It might be best to start the thread in For Sale / Trade and then sticky a (locked) thread to the top of the PC gaming forum directing people to it. Although, one would have to run it by other moderators first (in particular Oakenfold and DAPUNISHER) and whoever oversees For Sale / Trade.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh

Good idea? ... bad idea?

It might be best to start the thread in For Sale / Trade and then sticky a (locked) thread to the top of the PC gaming forum directing people to it. Although, one would have to run it by other moderators first (in particular Oakenfold and DAPUNISHER) and whoever oversees For Sale / Trade.

You didn't think i would try and sneak it by the mods, did you?

i thought i would get a little feedback here before i posted a bad idea in Forum Issues[?] or Suggestion Box. :p

notice i didn't start a thread here about it
-i know better ... i got smacked before
:D

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh

Good idea? ... bad idea?

You didn't think i would try and sneak it by the mods, did you?

i thought i would get a little feedback here before i posted a bad idea in Forum Issues[?] or Suggestion Box. :p

notice i didn't start a thread here about it
-i know better ... i got smacked before
:D

I think it's a great idea. I'm always up for giving/trading my games away, and it would be much more relevant to have something linked through PC Gaming. Keeping it in the family or something like that. :thumbsup:

KT