Where did you meet your significant other?

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: AvesPKS
Online, about 19 months ago.

My friend met a "girl" online, turns out it was a guy.. "her" name isn't April is it?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
we got to know each other in high school. i was her tutor for science heh.

MystikMango

Jan 8, 2004
I came to CA from FL to visit a friend in '96. While here, I decided to throw my resume around to see where it would stick. I needed someone to fax my resume for me, so my friend introduced me to this girl. 7 years later (married for 4) and 1 son, we are still happily together.

My first wife was my on-again/off-again highschool sweetheart.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
a friend's girlfriends friend

they invited both of us to breakfast one morning after graveyard shift

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: oniq

My friend met a "girl" online, turns out it was a guy.. "her" name isn't April is it?

Dammit! That's the third time this has happened. I should have caught on when "she" said "she" was a supermodel and we couldn't see each other because she was on a photo shoot. :|

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: FoBoT
a friend's girlfriends friend

they invited both of us to breakfast one morning after graveyard shift

You had an orgy in a cemetary!? :Q

L

Lola

he was my stepbro's best friend in HS. At that point, i HATED him and he thought i was a b!tch. after he graduated, him and my step-bro grew apart and we kept seeing each other at friends' parties... so we finally decided to hang out. four years later, we are getting married! :heart:

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
She drove students for the Health Center on Campus, and drove me to an appointment.

so, at college.

met 5 yrs ago about?

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
We first met at church, then went to the same school....

We met maybe 10 years ago? Don't remember exactly... Have been going out for 8 yrs...

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
my best friend's friend knew her best friend and her best friend invited my best friend's friend to her bday party and i was dragged along and met her there at the beginning of the night.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
10 years ago at the Bud Pro Tour rodeo caberet! Yeehaw
Though mutual freinds . . .

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: oniq

Dammit! That's the third time this has happened. I should have caught on when "she" said "she" was a supermodel and we couldn't see each other because she was on a photo shoot. :|

LOL. Its hilarious the sh!t my friend DID believe. "She" got him a brand new Mustang but it was totalled being brought over by truck. :\

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
Big Ray Froo Froo's House of Chaps and Hair Salon.

I'd noticed Rocko there many times. I finally "bumped" into him in the "bear" section. We've been together ever since!

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Aaaaaaaaaah Mineralogy class in college in TX, way back in '95.
We married in '97.:D