Where can I preorder UT2k4 SE online?

Jmmsbnd007

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Atlantean
I ordered mine instore. Just head to your local EB and preorder one there.
Will they get it on the release date, or will I be waiting a few days for them to arrive at the store?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Will they get it on the release date, or will I be waiting a few days for them to arrive at the store?
My friend who's a manager at GameStop says it's a scheduled 16th ship date so they won't actually get them in store until the 17th. *shrug* I've been hearing 15th all this time though... who knows.

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001

Do you think that ordering it online will get it to you on the release date? What about shipping times? Or are you gonna go for overnight shipping? well heres a link to the atari/infogrames website Just click on the preorder thing... also there is a pic of the headset

Jmmsbnd007

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002

Do you think that ordering it online will get it to you on the release date? What about shipping times? Or are you gonna go for overnight shipping? well heres a link to the atari/infogrames website Just click on the preorder thing... also there is a pic of the headset
I was considering getting overnight shipping.