Where can I listen to Michael Savage?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Well I havent listened to Michael Savage in a long time, i used to love his show on WABC but that got cancelled. Where can I listen to his show live on the internet? thanks

Question was answered so I am going to lock this thread to keep it from becoming a flamefest

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
Someone...likes...Savage? Oh god, what is this world coming too?

I used to not like Savage too, but then he grew on me

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
hey please dont turn this into P & N, i just simply wanted to know what radio stations stream him over the net live. appreciate the help

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: DonVito
Anywhere homphobes and other bigots gather, Michael Savage is sure to follow. Hope that helps.

LOL thanks.

I am listening to it at the moment, he says we should wipe out the cities of the countries of the terorists who attack us. He also said Graner should be free. wow

you guys might be right, hes really extreme

Feb 10, 2000
In case anyone doesn't recall, here's why Savage was fired:

The incident that resulted in his firing began innocently enough. Savage was taking viewer phone calls about airline horror stories, and a male caller began talking about smoking in the bathroom.

"Half an hour into the flight, I need to suggest that Don and Mike take your ..." the caller said, before he was cut off and his words became unintelligible.

"So you're one of those sodomists. Are you a sodomite?" Savage asked.

The caller replied: "Yes, I am."

"Oh, you're one of the sodomites," Savage said. "You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it."

He asked for another phone caller who "didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today."

These bums "mean nothing to me," he said.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004

The incident that resulted in his firing began innocently enough. Savage was taking viewer phone calls about airline horror stories, and a male caller began talking about smoking in the bathroom.

"Half an hour into the flight, I need to suggest that Don and Mike take your ..." the caller said, before he was cut off and his words became unintelligible.

"Oh, you're one of the sodomites," Savage said. "You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it."

He asked for another phone caller who "didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today."

you mean from MSNBC?

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: raildogg

you mean from MSNBC?

Yeah. I'm sure it didn't help that he was tanking in the ratings too.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
i listen to him on the way home ffrom work, when i work late

he is on from 7-9 pm (or 10 pm) on 980 KMBZ in kansas city

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: FoBoT
i listen to him on the way home ffrom work, when i work late

he is on from 7-9 pm (or 10 pm) on 980 KMBZ in kansas city

lol Michael Savage is awesome. He is probably the most entertaining radio talk show host. Although he goes on many many rants, some are over the top, in the end he makes a lot of sense.

Go Savage!!

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
i don't agree with him so much , but he is provaocative to be entertaining

people take radio talk show hosts too seriously. they do it as a job, and if they are controversial, they get attention/ratings