Where can I get some hospital scrubs?

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Aside from getting myself injured, arriving at the hospital, and mugging a nurse.. where's a good place to buy some scrub pants? They're comfy and I lost my only pair. :(

I know there's a buttload of online stores that sell these, I just wanted to see if anyone had recommendations. :)

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001

<< I know there's a buttload of online stores that sell these.... >>

Unless you know someone who works at a hospital, buy them.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< Aside from getting myself injured, arriving at the hospital, and mugging a nurse.. where's a good place to buy some scrub pants? They're comfy and I lost my only pair. :(

I know there's a buttload of online stores that sell these, I just wanted to see if anyone had recommendations. :)
>>

what size and what color blue or green ? I'll see if I can hook you up for a modest fee :)

SubZeroX

Oct 24, 2001
amnesiac, I see that you live in LA. There's a shop in Westwood that sells nothing but scrubs.

PaNsyBoy8

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2001
Google?

after reading this post and not living in LA, i tried google and hella links poped up, maybe i'll ask my girlfriend to get me a pair from USC

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
SubZeroX, where's this store? If you can tell me what street it's on I can find it myself..

*edit*
NM Found it.. Scrubs Unlimited on Weyburn.. I'll stop by there tomorrow. Scrubs are my favorite pants to lounge around in. So comfy! :)

bugsysiegel

Golden Member
Jan 11, 2001
I think just about any college or university with any type of health related field of study would have them in available. Also...

Ebay

C'DaleRider

Jan 13, 2000
You ought to look in your yellow pages for uniform stores and medical supply stores. Either or both will have scrubs in a wede variety of colors.......white, blues, greens, reds, and on and on. Got a drawer full of 'em.