Where can I find that Korean Kiss Music Video???

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
You know that tragic music video.. the guy gives up both of his eyes for his love..

I want my gf to watch it.. where is it? It's called "Yuh JA Ee Ni Ga (Because I'm a Girl)" by Kiss.. (K-pop Trio of gals)

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000
I will pm you a link.. its on my personal server.. so I don't want a ton of hits

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
You know what I never got about that video? Why didn't they guy just "give" her one eye?

That way they both could see (albeit with diminished depth perception) and be happy together................
rolleye.gif

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
You know what I never got about that video? Why didn't they guy just "give" her one eye?

That way they both could see (albeit with diminished depth perception) and be happy together................

it's all for the sake of being mellow dramatic.. think about it, if they both had one eye, it wouldn't be as tragic. AND it'd be stupid because it'd be realistic :)roll;)

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000
Originally posted by: atom

rolleye.gif
some poeple don't get it.. btw the guy was gay

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001
i don't know why it's off.. but it's on

I'm going to call some random tech support at some random retail computer department and say this line. And do you know what they will ask me?

"Is it plugged in?"