Where can I find copies of Palestinian-Isreali Peace Plans?

Chobits

May 12, 2003
I really want to READ these rather than always see "key points". The latest one that Sharon grudingly accepted was proposed by the EU, USA, Russia, and the UN and was unconditionally accepted by the PA but Sharon (as the paper says) had atleast 10 things it wanted changed. What things of the 10 were added and changed ( I find it also odd that all but Isreal won't accept it...) to the final draft.

Mainly I've been more and more interested in the situation and I've heard about all these plans and want to comment yet I realize that is the problem: I don't know the exact document to really comment on the situation. Rather than being able to pick up specific details all we have are huge generaliziations.

I've searched the internet and I can't find much of anything that is basically a carbon copy of the plan...anyone know where to get them?

Chobits

May 12, 2003
Trick Question? No, not at all.

And thank you VERY much

EDIT:

Is before the Isreali changes were made or are these with the modifacations? Is there a place where I can obtain the changes that Isreal requested? And if this is a Before may I see the final draft with Isreali concessions? If this is an after can I see before to see what the original intent was?

EDIT2:

This seems to be the Before due to the date....Is there a copy of the changes Isreal requested along with the final draft?

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I have seen their peace plans written on the walls of public restroom stalls.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
I say look in the toilet, it seems that all peace plans between these two groups of idiots always ends up there eventually.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Well don't look in Palestine... I'm told it don't exist and never did.. least ways for the Palestinian (another non existentcy)

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Chobits

Chobits

From the articles I have read I believe you will find that two of the top sticking points will be the "right of return" that the Palestinians want and the controversy over which group will have control over Jerusalem.

There is no way in which Israel can or will let 4 million Palestinians, the majority of which have never lived in Israel, 'return' to the land that their parents or grandparents left or were moved off of in 1948. It would be a security, political and economic disaster for Israel.

I've always thought it was a shame that Muslims a long time ago decided to build a mosque on top of what was the old Jewish Temple. All of that land there and they had to pick the most holy Jewish site. Of course the apparently arbitrary placement of Mohammed?s starting point for his ride to heaven didn't help either.

It will not be an easy process towards peace. There seem to be so many that want it to fail.

Divided Israel Cabinet Accepts Peace Plan

"Israel's Cabinet approved a U.S.-backed Middle East peace plan Sunday, recognizing for the first time the Palestinians' right to establish an independent state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip "