Where Can I Buy Creative labs FPS Connectors??


Dec 29, 2000
I have the creative labs four point surround speakers and I wanted to know where I can find a connector for it. I looked around in ther websites and couldnt find it. The cable I am refering to is the one that connects from the amp to the sound card which has a connector for the front speakers which is green and one for the rear which is black. Anyone know where i can buy this cable and if so do they come any longer?