Where can I buy a miniature screw?

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Pic

I'm looking for a miniature screw with similar dimensions as the picture above. Anyone know where I can get it? I already went to Radio Shack and Lowe's and they said that they do not carry them.

I've also search on Google and have tried the top links from the search results.

Thanks!

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Ahh.. There is a hobby store on the way home. I might stop by and ask them. The screw is actually for my car remote. I messed up the head of the other one while unscrewing it.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2005
A hardware store might have it in their metric specialty screw cases. My local ACE carries screws that small, and it's not even a big store. Might be worth a look.

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
I think the nearest ACE store here is about 30 minutes away. I can check it on the weekend. Thanks!

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
In that case, your Radio Shack sucks. My Radio Shack has that screw driver size. Look online.

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001
I'm sure http://www.mcmaster.com/ would have that size. However they sell in bulk.

I would also check ACE. I remember picking up some odd size metric hex head screws a while back. They were the only place in town who stocked them.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Did you try calling the manufacturer of your car remote? They might send you one for free.