where are my rj45s?

lbmcleod

Jan 30, 2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh grrrrrrrrmm.

where have my rj45 sockets gone to. i was gonna crimp them today. on a shelf in a big green box and now they have gone. can't have just disappeared.

WHERE AAAARE THEY??

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
behind you to the left of the tan shelf. They are on top of the white filing cabinet. I think there are like 13 of them there. GOod luck.

EDIT: At least it looks tan on your webcam, could be offwhite.

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Jugernot
behind you to the left of the tan shelf. They are on top of the white filing cabinet. I think there are like 13 of them there. GOod luck.

EDIT: At least it looks tan on your webcam, could be offwhite.

:D good one

lbmcleod

Jan 30, 2002
hehe. if only i had a webcam..... they are in Maplin electronics packs of ten if u see em.......floating around............in the room

BruinEd03

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: lbmcleod
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh grrrrrrrrmm.

where have my rj45 sockets gone to. i was gonna crimp them today. on a shelf in a big green box and now they have gone. can't have just disappeared.

WHERE AAAARE THEY??

Have you checked all body cavities? :D

-Ed

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: lbmcleod
hehe. if only i had a webcam..... they are in Maplin electronics packs of ten if u see em.......floating around............in the room

OHhh, did I say webcam. Sorry, damn fat fingers. I meant hidden cam. You'll never find it! NEVAR!!!!!!11!!1

btw, don't look in the smoke alarm, it's not there for sure.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Jugernot
Originally posted by: lbmcleod hehe. if only i had a webcam..... they are in Maplin electronics packs of ten if u see em.......floating around............in the room
OHhh, did I say webcam. Sorry, damn fat fingers. I meant hidden cam. You'll never find it! NEVAR!!!!!!11!!1 btw, don't look in the smoke alarm, it's not there for sure.

It's in the Carbon Monoxide detector, isn't it?