When's the last time you experienced that "kick in the gut" feeling?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
edit: when i think about it, as mentioned by another poster,when a friend of mine got killed in a car crash a year ago. or one of my present friends being incarcerated and being held on $10k bail as we speak

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
When my aunt called to tell me my closest cousin was killed in a car accident.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Wow. Some study. I wonder if anyone was studying the researchers to see how they felt watching someone get rejected.

I'm too old to really feel that way in a social situation (outside of work). But in business, I've felt that recently when I was passed over for an assignment to which had been given to an overloaded toady. (But that's my opinion, eh?)

It sucks, and I'm sure my face probably registered it all. In the same way I have a hard time in lying to someone.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
When my 15 month old daughter went head first into a window ledge and split her forehead wide open. That was three months ago and I can still remember how it felt.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Do people cough up blood or vomit if they get dumped? Because that can happen when you get kicked in the gut.

When my girlfriend told me she had an eating disorder. She's doing better now though. :)