When your faith is Islam at least you kiss the earth.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yreka

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Its said, due to size issues earth will only allow certain individuals enter via the back door.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: MichaelD
I have honestly never heard the phrase "perhaps there are other things in Islam that he feels makes them more environmentally friendly than Christians" before. :confused:

I didn't realize that any one religion was more environmentally friendly than any other religion. :laugh: That's some funny shiat! :D

well, Buddhism for one...if you consider that a religion..

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: feralkid
Originally posted by: Alkaline5
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
Originally posted by: Rogodin2
this earth is the house with two doors.

Explain

I'm going to guess the two doors are "In" and "Out" doors, but that makes the Earth sound like a restaurant instead of a house.

Restaurants with separate "in and "out" doors?

:confused:

Ah, I think I fgured out what Rogo is referring to

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006
That's a very striking juxtaposition to the chrisitian faith. If the proficies in the Koran are valid and likely possible it will be that Islam understands that this earth is the house with two doors.

Strange?

Rogo

There are christians that prostrate as well.

Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee.

ravana

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2002
OP: Please try this again after you've had enough sleep.

Also, more cowbell next time.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Originally posted by: pyonir

Oh and like I said in your last doomsaying thread, if you really believe we're all going to be dead in X decades regardless of anything we try, why do you keep bringing it up?

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
You all herd sheep.

Hooward and that poster that has a name that rhyms with phyllus or some such word herd less.

Rogo

murban135

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
You all herd sheep.

Hooward and that poster that has a name that rhyms with phyllus or some such word herd less.

Rogo

Next time you cook the Meth, open the window.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Rogodung has a black snake in his belly that, try as he might, he cannot feed the delectables on the table before him. This angers the others at the table and so he joins in the shouting of the sea. The owl looks on with smug approval from beneath the waves.