When your faith is Islam at least you kiss the earth.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: dug777
Sorry mate, but you're a few snaggers short of a barbie ;)

This made less sense to me than the OP! :) Damn Germans and their crazy sayings! ;)

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I think this thread is the net result when a preschooler attempts to sound intelligent.

Ironically, the comeback to this reply is almost sure to contain an "offensive" misspelling of my name. That'll show me. :confused:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: dug777
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
That may be the worst misspelling of "prophecies" I've ever seen.
Why do you capitalize islam and koran but not christian or earth?

It's a tough call, but given the complete incoherency of most of his posts, I don't think it means anything.

Is this your rather sly implication that he's a terrorist? ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations put forth at the time. I simply do not recall.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: yllus
I think this thread is the net result when a preschooler attempts to sound intelligent.

Ironically, the comeback to this reply is almost sure to contain an "offensive" misspelling of my name. That'll show me. :confused:

*looks at username*

sully...
ullsy...
yulls...
lulsy...
llusy...
slyul...
lusly...

:confused:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Rogo, are you turning anti-USA?

"Turning?" He's anti-anyone-who-doesn't-live-their-life-exactly-how-he-lives-his, which covers more or less our entire country.

heymrdj

Diamond Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: SpunkyJones
:clock: *tick-tock-tick-tock* <--this thread's ticking like a time bomb

Is it really a time bomb if no one knows what the hell he's taling about? :confused:

Good point. But any thread about Islam or Muslims invariably draws fire from either the Right Wing Nutjobs or the Go Jesus Christian Freakos...those two are often the same thing, however.

*Dawns his bomb squad suit* This is about to get ugly in herrrr. :p

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006

Is it really a time bomb if no one knows what the hell he's taling about? :confused:

Good point. But any thread about Islam or Muslims invariably draws fire from either the Right Wing Nutjobs or the Go Jesus Christian Freakos...those two are often the same thing, however.
See...now that ignites time bombs. You're just a fire oiling hypocrite.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

A normal Islam thread might have some bomb potential. This one will be more like one of those stupid black snakes that people in places with strict fireworks laws are stuck with on the 4th of July once people notice who the OP is. They'll see the name Rogodin, roll their eyes, and ignore it. After all, there are more interesting things to do than read Rogodin's threads, like picking peanuts from poop.

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
Bomb, Islam, Arabic, terrorism, war on terror, middle east ... people got brain washed to correlate these words with each other. I should add oil to the list ?

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by: manowar821
Originally posted by: Casawi
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
All religion is bullshit anyway so who really cares what Islam says.

I do

You care what it says? Or do actually you care what it's followers do in its name?

Which followers are you talking about here ? I care what the religion says.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Earth does not have doors to exit unless you die or are born.

You could say the Earth has 3 doors. One door for birth and 2 doors for death. i.e. Heaven and Hell.

If you blow up innocent people with a bomb, I beleieve you are going to the latter.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: piasabird

You could say the Earth has 3 doors. One door for birth and 2 doors for death. i.e. Heaven and Hell.

If you blow up innocent people with a bomb, I beleieve you are going to the latter.

Last I knew, the Earth was a hunk of rock orbiting a star. I didn't know it was a special quasi-spiritual plane of existence. :roll:

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
The Earth had 4 original doors. Then one of them disappeared, there were subsequently 3 doors. Then those doors sort of disappeared for a while, but 2 of those doors have come back and been seen around the earth with 6 other random doors from time to time.

Let's face it, this is the end, my beautiful friend, of a kissable earth.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: manowar821
Originally posted by: piasabird

Last I knew, the Earth was a hunk of rock orbiting a star. I didn't know it was a special quasi-spiritual plane of existence. :roll:

:music:
Everyobdy lives in a town or a city or a village for what it's worth...
:music: