When your faith is Islam at least you kiss the earth.

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
That's a very striking juxtaposition to the chrisitian faith. If the prophecies in the Koran are valid and likely possible it will be that Islam understands that this earth is the house with two doors.

Strange?

Rogo

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Rogodin2
That's a very striking juxtaposition to the chrisitian faith. If the proficies in the Koran are valid and likely possible it will be that Islam understands that this earth is the house with two doors.

Strange?

Rogo

:confused:

Yes, you are very strange. :p

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001
you're assuming that everyone is familiar with Islam.

Most of us aren't, so please elaborate

murban135

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: SagaLore
That's a very striking juxtaposition to the chrisitian faith. If the proficies in the Koran are valid and likely possible it will be that Islam understands that this earth is the house with two doors.

Strange?

Rogo

Yes, you are very strange. :p

:thumbsup:

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
Originally posted by: MichaelD
:clock: *tick-tock-tick-tock* <--this thread's ticking like a time bomb

Is it really a time bomb if no one knows what the hell he's taling about? :confused:

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are sometimes referred to as the "Abrahamic religions", because of the role Abraham plays in their holy books.
all three religions have common roots

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: SpunkyJones
Originally posted by: MichaelD
:clock: *tick-tock-tick-tock* <--this thread's ticking like a time bomb

Is it really a time bomb if no one knows what the hell he's taling about? :confused:

Good point. But any thread about Islam or Muslims invariably draws fire from either the Right Wing Nutjobs or the Go Jesus Christian Freakos...those two are often the same thing, however.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
he is saying that Islam or Muslims are more eco-friendly than Christians
i think he is referring to the praying 5 times a day where they (i don't really know how that works) seem to be very near the ground, i don't know that they kiss the earth/ground during the prayer

perhaps there are other things in Islam that he feels makes them more environmentally friendly than Christians

Rogo, are you turning anti-USA?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I have honestly never heard the phrase "perhaps there are other things in Islam that he feels makes them more environmentally friendly than Christians" before. :confused:

I didn't realize that any one religion was more environmentally friendly than any other religion. :laugh: That's some funny shiat! :D

Alkaline5

Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
this earth is the house with two doors.

Explain

I'm going to guess the two doors are "In" and "Out" doors, but that makes the Earth sound like a restaurant instead of a house.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Alkaline5

Explain

I'm going to guess the two doors are "In" and "Out" doors, but that makes the Earth sound like a restaurant instead of a house.

Restaurants with separate "in and "out" doors?

Alkaline5

Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: feralkid
Originally posted by: Alkaline5

Explain

Restaurants with separate "in and "out" doors?

"Restaurant kitchen" is what I was actually thinking of, I just didn't finish the thought on my keyboard.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
That may be the worst misspelling of "prophecies" I've ever seen.
Why do you capitalize islam and koran but not christian or earth?

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
That may be the worst misspelling of "prophecies" I've ever seen.
Why do you capitalize islam and koran but not christian or earth?

It's a tough call, but given the complete incoherency of most of his posts, I don't think it means anything.

Is this your rather sly implication that he's a terrorist? ;)

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Islam is not environmentally friendly. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all came from the desert, which is why they treat the natural environment as an adversary. Jesus didn't go into the wilderness for fun.