When you see cars with out-of-state license plates, do you get the urge to fvck with them?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamSnow

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2002
Whenever I go over to the states, I'm a target... They see "Ontario" and want to cut me off, drag race me at every light, shoot me the finger...... heh :)

At least the people trying to drag race me learn quick :)

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Driving in VA with PA plates == instant speeding ticket target.

Back home, the speed limits tend to be reasonable because the town doesn't have to make 90% of its income through trapping drivers.

white

Nov 2, 2000
if they drive like a dumbass or a jackass then i do. plus, the state line is 200 miles from here so they're probably getting away with not paying state fees on their vehicles. however, if they're driving timidly, they're probably not from around here and i just pass them.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i used to think so when i drove through texas
but now that i live here i realize that most everyone is an aggresive asshole regardless of the tag on your car.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
:evil:

Topic Title: When you see cars with out-of-state license plates, do you get the urge to fvck with them?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2005 07:55 PM
First Name: T.

Last Name: Her

Username: her209

City: Orange County

Province/State: California

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
No, because most of them live at the Air Force Base nearby, so I know they live here.