When you see cars with out-of-state license plates, do you get the urge to fvck with them?

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Well...every other car around here has out of state license plates so that would get boring real fast...

Now student drivers :evil:

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Well...every other car around here has out of state license plates so that would get boring real fast...

Give 'em a taste of reality!

cjgallen

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2003

LOL, they always got the biga$$ sign on the top. Cut them off and tap your brakes randomly :D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: cjgallen

LOL, they always got the biga$$ sign on the top. Cut them off and tap your brakes randomly :D
Get two buddies and box them in. Hahaha. :evil:

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
In what way?

I usually am more courteous towards them. I figure they don't know the city and what exit to use when on the highway.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: her209

F that noise. The driving school around here uses an Escape and an Explorer. With my luck, the 16-year-old blonde ditz would be too busy thinking about what Gwen Stefani song she wanted to request next on the radio to notice she'd just crushed me. :p

- M4H

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Nope, the plates are usually from NJ, so I have to slam on my brakes in the fast lane and then begin to cry.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
edro13 used to have a huge "student driver" sticker on his car, along with bullet hole stickers

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: her209

F that noise. The driving school around here uses an Escape and an Explorer. With my luck, the 16-year-old blonde ditz would be too busy thinking about what Gwen Stefani song she wanted to request next on the radio to notice she'd just crushed me. :p

- M4H

:music: ...cause I ain't no holla back girl :music:

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
no.. to be honest, i try to get by them asap....

chances are they have no idea where they are going and will only slow me down.

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Nope. I really hate asshole drivers, which is a lot of people. If one day I lose all my morals and decide to 'end it all', I'm going to pack a few guns and tons of ammo and just start driving. Everytime I see someone be an asshole on the road, I'm going to shoot their tires and their car. :D