When You Find A Naked Girl

maxster

Banned
Sep 19, 2007
on the beach with a bullet wound to the head, you take her back to your place.

For those of you who went WTF, which I suppose was almost all of you, I'm talking about a situation that happened in the first episode of an anime called Elfen Lied.

Yes, I was going WTF too when I saw that scene.

Edit: On second thought, I would take her back to my place too.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: maxster
on the beach with a bullet wound to the head, you take her back to your place.

Was this supposed to be a question? Also, necrophilia FTL :roll:

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Elfen Lied rules

Shes not even human, shes a diclonian or something (been 2 years since I saw it)

Nyuu nyuu!

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
First off, it wasn't a bullet wound to the head since the bullet ricocheted off the metal helmet (and therefore knocking it off) she was wearing prior to going over the cliff into the water. Second, she's not a girl, she's a Diclonius...and last but not least, Elfen Lied is an A+ anime with mad gore.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: maxster
I'm talking about a situation that happened in the first episode of an anime called Elfen Lied.

From Wiki
Throughout the series, there is a great deal of nudity, blood and gore, extreme graphic violence as well as psychological violence.
sounds about right.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
Elfen Lied...I watched some episodes of that.

I stopped though. You can easily guess why from this thread.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Syringer
I was going to post something sarcastic here but I enjoy my posting privileges.

Hmmm... I'd think you could relate. From what I know you bring a lot of dead naked spiders back to your room...

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Sumguy

Most likely because it was too awesome for you and your mind couldn't grasp what it was witnessing.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Originally posted by: RedArmy

Most likely because it was too awesome for you and your mind couldn't grasp what it was witnessing.

:thumbsup:

One of the things I love about anime is how they present adult content (and I mean psychological, not gore and nudity) in a "likeable" way... But people on this forum seem to prefer the mindless Simpsons jokes ;)

Ah well, cultures

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005

You should give it another chance, it gets good in the last half. It's really emotional near the end when Kouta's repressed memories start to come back to him and he realizes who the "innocent" Nyuu actually is.

I'm kind of with you, I thought the gore and nudity were needlessly excessive at times (seemed to be in there more for shock value than anything else), but other than that I thought it was a pretty good series.

BTW what's the point of this thread? Was the original post supposed to be a joke or something? :confused:

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
At least he didn't have sex with the dead body, which means that it's not nearly as weird as a lot of anime that's out there :(

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
At least he didn't have sex with the dead body, which means that it's not nearly as weird as a lot of anime that's out there :(

wtf is he point of dead body without that?

not that I would....

ah fuck

*looks at what he wrote*
*realizes that it will be twisted into all sorts of crap*

ah fuck

*realizes that he hadn't hit the reply button yet*

ah fuck

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
Originally posted by: RedArmy

Oh my mind could comprehend all the awesome being forced down my retinas, but for me gore is not like RAM, after a point you don't need more of it.

I dont remember what it was, but I just decided to ditch that shit halfway into one scene. I think it was when shes at the fair and her "boyfriend" decides some other chick was hotter, and once she realized what was going on...she went apeshit and anyone within a 400 foot radius got massively owned by invisible hand things. I think thats how it went down.

I kind of cheated and read what happens later on though. Might finish it later just to be able to describe some ridiculously disgusting scenes to people, but that opportunity doesn't come up much.

Edit: Oh, and I believe they were like 7 in that scene. Didn't she talk about doing the dirty with him too?