When You Find A Naked Girl

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kabrinski

Oct 21, 2002
It was definitely an interesting start to the show. I'm in the middle of watching it myself.

Nikamichi

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal
Originally posted by: Nikamichi
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Ban the OP

Do it.

Unfortunately Olds cannot anymore. :(

rose.gif

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Sumguy
Originally posted by: RedArmy
Elfen Lied...I watched some episodes of that.

I stopped though. You can easily guess why from this thread.

Most likely because it was too awesome for you and your mind couldn't grasp what it was witnessing.

Oh my mind could comprehend all the awesome being forced down my retinas, but for me gore is not like RAM, after a point you don't need more of it.

I dont remember what it was, but I just decided to ditch that shit halfway into one scene. I think it was when shes at the fair and her "boyfriend" decides some other chick was hotter, and once she realized what was going on...she went apeshit and anyone within a 400 foot radius got massively owned by invisible hand things. I think thats how it went down.

I kind of cheated and read what happens later on though. Might finish it later just to be able to describe some ridiculously disgusting scenes to people, but that opportunity doesn't come up much.

Edit: Oh, and I believe they were like 7 in that scene. Didn't she talk about doing the dirty with him too?

Honestly I don't remember that part too well. However, the later episodes really tie everything together that you've witnessed thus far. I can see how it seems kinda sporadic and random at times but in the end I think it concludes itself pretty well. I wish they had made a short sequel to it or something (for obvious reasons), but they probably would've f'ed it up in some way

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007

Most likely because it was too awesome for you and your mind couldn't grasp what it was witnessing.

Oh my mind could comprehend all the awesome being forced down my retinas, but for me gore is not like RAM, after a point you don't need more of it.

I dont remember what it was, but I just decided to ditch that shit halfway into one scene. I think it was when shes at the fair and her "boyfriend" decides some other chick was hotter, and once she realized what was going on...she went apeshit and anyone within a 400 foot radius got massively owned by invisible hand things. I think thats how it went down.

I kind of cheated and read what happens later on though. Might finish it later just to be able to describe some ridiculously disgusting scenes to people, but that opportunity doesn't come up much.

Edit: Oh, and I believe they were like 7 in that scene. Didn't she talk about doing the dirty with him too?

Honestly I don't remember that part too well. However, the later episodes really tie everything together that you've witnessed thus far. I can see how it seems kinda sporadic and random at times but in the end I think it concludes itself pretty well. I wish they had made a short sequel to it or something (for obvious reasons), but they probably would've f'ed it up in some way

Hmm...how many episodes are there in total? I think I was halfway through the series.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: CasioTech
Ban the OP

Do it.

he was 'demoted?'

He retired.

Can't say I blame him.

And on-topic, how many people replied to this thread before fully reading even the OP's first post? :confused:

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Ahhh Elfen Lied. Has everything a great anime should have. Violence, naked women, naked children, child sexual abuse, animal abuse and an insane story line.

Those crazy Japanese... :D I don't even really remember wtf the storyline was about. :confused:

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Originally posted by: maxster
on the beach with a bullet wound to the head, you take her back to your place.

For those of you who went WTF, which I suppose was almost all of you, I'm talking about a situation that happened in the first episode of an anime called Elfen Lied.

Yes, I was going WTF too when I saw that scene.

Edit: On second thought, I would take her back to my place too.

We already have plenty of screw balls around here.

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005

Hmm...how many episodes are there in total? I think I was halfway through the series.

13 I believe. There was one extra episode they had in there that didn't affect the storyline at all but I'm not sure if that's included in the 13 or not

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

13 I believe. There was one extra episode they had in there that didn't affect the storyline at all but I'm not sure if that's included in the 13 or not

I think the extra episode is included in German DVD boxset only. I've been looking for it for a lil while now myself... I might be mistaken though.

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: amdhunter

I think the extra episode is included in German DVD boxset only. I've been looking for it for a lil while now myself... I might be mistaken though.

I've seen all the episodes, of course they were fan-subbed but the extra episode was included. It wasn't that great or anything since it was just them taking a trip to some resort in Japan or something...but yeah, don't worry about it too much if you can't find it.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: amdhunter

I've seen all the episodes, of course they were fan-subbed but the extra episode was included. It wasn't that great or anything since it was just them taking a trip to some resort in Japan or something...but yeah, don't worry about it too much if you can't find it.

Oh, I think I saw that one then. I thought it was something more to the story. Meh, stupid filler eps...lol

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Topic Title: When You Find A Naked Girl
90% of OT has never seen one IRL.

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
Good lord! Elfen Lied is SO bad. How can you people watch that crap? Your time would be better spent neffing.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Captante
Originally posted by: CasioTech
Ban the OP

Do it.

he was 'demoted?'

He retired.

Can't say I blame him.

yeah neither can I. The novelty of being a mod quickly wears off after a few bans.