When someone thinks they can hide a smoking gun...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
The bolded is cited frequently as a basis for violation and punishment from the Board.

lost-all-credibility-you-have.jpg

Sorry.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
You just don't know when to quit do you? ;)

You're a good guy overall IMO despite some of the racist stuff you've posted in the past HOWEVER you've reached the point of being "misinformation" for anything health, diet or medical (including dental) far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This is why victims get fucked in society. "Morality" of working with sociopathic institution whose primary goal is dollars and cents. Understand that the cost of correcting the record and claiming restitution is all work for the victim, not the perpetrator. And don't exercise your rights because feelings. Well, that's not what this country's about. Don't exercise your rights, get fucked over. That's how it rolls here.

Maybe you're the type of guy who would let a government agent(not just cops, but inspectors, firefighters not on duty, etc) in if he says he thirsty asks to come in to have drink of water because manners, feelings and kindness. Well foolish one...what actually happened that you agreed by consent for him to do a search and/or seizure of your house.

Under what actual pretense is clemency justified when both the state and I were harmed by her actions and her voluntarily rescinding the claim is clearly not going to happen. . She has no business taking money from the Medicaid pot because NOTHING HAPPENED. And I scheduled with a new provider under the knowledge of my own action that I didn't use my benefits. What do you want me to do. Write her a letter asking for my records? Oh, I did that(without knowledge of this breach) and she got it on July 19, 2022 and I'm still waiting. A different corrupt dentist at least sent records by email on the exact same day.
Not to mention, the law is not kind towards those who wait. Criminal law especially. File near the last day, the case being old becomes a factor.

She couldn't bill for Xrays because my body wasn't there to get X-rayed.

And I need to get the claim removed so that count is correct. Kaiser doesn't only limit two cleanings a year, they require 6 actual months to have passed before getting the second.

This is not a no-show situation. She submitting a claim. By implication, is a conscious act of filling out paperwork stating that I did show up and had received services. Not sure why you cannot process this as deception. Deception is simple: something False and intentional. Both parts are satisfied by the act of submitting a false claim. Furthermore, the dentist is a tightwad with time. Being even a minute late is triggering. So she would not spend the 10-30 minutes filling out a claim form and dealing with insurance unless there proper compensation for that time.

Another factor is that white-collar workers like dentists are spared the suspicions held against similar blue-collar jobs that involve diagnostic and repair, such as auto mechanics or plumbers, where the shady upsell is all but expected.

Professionals are learned and held to the standard that they know. After a long and seeming bloody session way back then, along with loose feeling teeth for quite a while afterwards, it is highly unlikely I didn't have some degree of gum disease.

There is only one way to get an appointment in my case. That's by me initiating a call.

I can't exhaust remedies when not informed. Other offices do reminders, either by call or automation. But no office automatically schedules patients without contacting the patient.

OP: Have you ever once stopped and asked yourself: "Am I being a bit too much?"

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Funny how people become anti-regulation free market libertarians via indicators of the person(ad hominem).

When every person you speak to tells you the same thing, you might want to take a step back and at least think about it.

There is not some vast conspiracy out there trying to "get" you. In all seriousness, have you ever considered talking to a therapist / counselor / psychologist?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He does however get NFL related stuff right from time to time! ;)

*(and then he sets off on a rant about how bad a QB Josh Allen is)

His Josh Allen fetish is just like all of his other life hangups: He has made the decision that a thing is "just so," and his brain is then permanently locked into tunnel vision such that every thing he sees and encounters about that thing, is only evidence that he is correct about the thing that he decided.

His life seems to be filled with all the answers in search of all the explanations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captante

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
When every person you speak to tells you the same thing, you might want to take a step back and at least think about it.

There is not some vast conspiracy out there trying to "get" you. In all seriousness, have you ever considered talking to a therapist / counselor / psychologist?
What you are doing, is merely gaslighting and aiding and abetting egregious unethical conduct. Furthermore, you advise while being ignorant of laws and regulations, both of statute and the broad terms highlighted in the ADA code of conduct.

Someone filing claims in secret, without my knowledge, is not making a mistake. I didn't initiate contact, nor did they contact me. Furthermore, as already stated but ignored, I was participating in a study where the instruction was specific to NOT do anything that would mess up the oral microbiome by killing bacteria; the biopsy would be messed if I did get a cleaning, use chlorhexidine, etc.

Furthermore, you are trying to dissuade me from exercising a statutory right to make a complaint. Once the complaint is sent, the matter of judgment rests not with me, but the monkeys in the bureaucracy.

Your paternalistic "caring statements" are based off of false basis, not accurate towards the actual totality of the events described. .

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
What you are doing, is merely gaslighting and aiding and abetting egregious unethical conduct.

no.

You've yet to provide any evidence outside of "how you see things to be" that suggests anything about ethical or professional misconduct against your person, or anyone, really.

How do you not understand this?

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
What you are doing, is merely gaslighting and aiding and abetting egregious unethical conduct. Furthermore, you advise while being ignorant of laws and regulations, both of statute and the broad terms highlighted in the ADA code of conduct.

Someone filing claims in secret, without my knowledge, is not making a mistake. I didn't initiate contact, nor did they contact me. Furthermore, as already stated but ignored, I was participating in a study where the instruction was specific to NOT do anything that would mess up the oral microbiome by killing bacteria; the biopsy would be messed if I did get a cleaning, use chlorhexidine, etc.

Furthermore, you are trying to dissuade me from exercising a statutory right to make a complaint. Once the complaint is sent, the matter of judgment rests not with me, but the monkeys in the bureaucracy.

Your paternalistic "caring statements" are based off of false basis, not accurate towards the actual totality of the events described. .

No, I was simply suggesting to take a deep breath and think things through before doing all the stuff you are doing.

But it's your life, and if this sort of thing is what you enjoy doing with your time, knock yourself out.

I almost feel sorry for the dentists, doctors, police, data recovery companies, etc. you write about here because I imagine they likely have to take migraine medication after dealing with all of that. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

hardhat

Dec 4, 2011
Get the explanation of benefits from these phantom visits. Post them. Prove all of us wrong.
Despite a cleaning being 'free', the dentist is still being paid. Free just means your deductible is waived for that visit. There was still a claim. Your insurance still will be able to provide you an explanation of benefits for these visits.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000

I was trying to be at least a little nice about it. :p

It just blows my mind that each time they have any kind of question/issue/concern about something, they are deep diving in internet legalese, filing complaints with attorney generals, state boards, or sending letters threatening lawsuits.

overreacting-under-reacting.gif

Reactions: Captante

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
I am not sure if this is related, but I can't stand insurance companies.