when science perfect adroid robot woomen, what will happen 2 real human women?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
The OP is talking about a perfected female android. That means:

- will know when to be nice and when to be firm in terms of attitude
- adjustable body shape and features
- does not need to spend money on make-up, expensive clothe (or any clothe for that matter :p), etc
- forever loyal, but not psycho
- will pop out the perfect kid(s) via artificial inpregnation chamber complete with DNA resequencing capabilities
- has money coming out of the wazoo

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DAGTA
People need human interaction and love. If all you want is simulated physical pleasure, there are already products available for both men and women. Those products have not stopped people from needing to be with other people and future products won't stop that need either. A cold machine can never replace the warm of a caring human partner.

What about a machine with a heater built-in?

Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
Originally posted by: SSP
Well, the real human woman would most likely get her own man-bot.

... Or a sybian. :D

definitely the sybian
Man-bot with integrated Sybian.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Atomicus

- does not need to spend money on make-up, expensive clothe (or any clothe for that matter :p), etc
- will pop out the perfect kid(s) via artificial inpregnation chamber complete with DNA resequencing capabilities

Literally. :confused:

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
All I know is that ATOT will get all the YAGT replaced with YART (robot)...

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: SagaLore
Originally posted by: Atomicus

Literally. :confused:
Now that you put it that way...

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
People need human interaction and love. If all you want is simulated physical pleasure, there are already products available for both men and women. Those products have not stopped people from needing to be with other people and future products won't stop that need either. A cold machine can never replace the warm of a caring human partner.

Ya, I need a woman to control my free time, spend my money, play with my emotions and cheat on me to feel the pain needed to fuel my aggression enough to turn to black inside.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Mustangrrl
Well, if you "choose" to marry a robot woman, that's sure going to break the hearts of the tens of thousands of human women who were hoping for a shot at you... *sigh*

tens of thousands? Is brad pitt posting on this board or something? Because I don't think most men, and certainly not most men on ATOT had tens of thousands of women knocking down their doors. :p

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: PingSpike
Originally posted by: Mustangrrl
Well, if you "choose" to marry a robot woman, that's sure going to break the hearts of the tens of thousands of human women who were hoping for a shot at you... *sigh*

tens of thousands? Is brad pitt posting on this board or something? Because I don't think most men, and certainly not most men on ATOT had tens of thousands of women knocking down their doors. :p

TENS OF THOUSANDS!