When or Can a unified Europe dethrone the US?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
As the Chief said, Akula can't be fitted with SLBMs. They can however carry up to 12 Granat SLCMs (Sampsons) which have a range of about 3000kms and can deliver a 200 KT warheard. The CEP on these is 150m. These are completely different from Sturgeons fired from Typhoons.

<< David,

Did the Indian navy army tell you personally what they are buying?
Well they told me.

Not only are the buying akula stuff they are also building a large pen for Typhoon class subs. Russian plans to scrap them but india is trying to build them locally.

And akula can be fitted with SLBM's if you go read on FAS.

BTW just like china, india never openly admits what sh it they have.

So STFU.
>>

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Chief, don't play this guys game. You hit the nail on the head, he is a 16 year old punks that does not know $hit. What kind of an idiot puts his limited knowledge based on what he read on internet and magazines against actual first hand experience. Certainly not anyone that has completed high school :)

<< If you want to refute any of this why don't you tell us what makes you such an expert in these matters. I would love to know your background that makes you such an expert. Personally I think your just a 16 year old punk posting from his high schools internet connection. >>

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Actually I surmise cybergrave is a 19year old punk going to that glorified technical highschool of his in Hoboken, New Jersey.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
Dear David,

Cool down.
Nice to know you serve your country and get well paid for it.
I agree you know about submarines and navy and you are quite experienced (18 years) in this field.

Well first I see no point in personal defamation of each other over this issue.

I just stated my opininon and thats it.
As far as Akula goes, yes I was wrong. (i checked FAS)

My elder brother used to be a Commodore in the INS. Now he is a consultant to General Dynamics.

You should consider yourself lucky being in the US Navy. Do you know how much a commodore gets paid in the INS?
$500 a month thats it!!!!! No wonder he changed jobs (& nationality)

Well as far as I am concerned, I am just a senior at Columbia University in NYC. Major: Comp Eng
I am not a rich spoiled 16 year old. I work my as$ off just like you for a good time.

Have a good day!

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
20 yeasr? good heck, In 20 we could have another world war and EU could be Oblivated.

or IT might be the us. who knows 20 years... judst. you can't POSSIBLY make that kind of gues in a 20 year period.

If EU Surpasses the US Good for them! Let them be the worlds policman

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
I'm glad your realized your mistake and apologized. After all the Chief is one the guys out there making sure we don't have to worry about Indian SSBNs someday. ;) I don't know what made you think a fast-attack boat would carry SLBMs though. :D Big difference between a cruise missle and a ballistic missile.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001

<< mind you, i'm thinking of a united europe... one currency, no immigration restrictions... etc. not europe in it's current form.
>>

the problem with ths seniro is that you have you unite them First. And I doubt that is ever going to happen Every country is going to want it's own Form of goverment in place.

unles they did some form of a UN style of goverment it would never work.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< Guys,I had no clue "Chief" David was a exprienced navy staff. >>

Dude most of us figured out you had no clue about anything early on.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
red neck dawn

your mamma has no clue whom she fu$ked last night

so go ask her

I was wrong about akula i apoligized.
End of MATTER.

no need to suck you own di$k

and plz do not waste your red neck time replying to this.

chuckieland

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2000
we need some aliens invasion
so we can have unified earth
and i think my UE(unified earth) is better then your UE(unified europe)
ecomonically, and military

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
On no cybergarve is on the warpath now! If that's the best you can do you little wanker I suggest you stick with talking out your ass because it seems that's the only thing you seem to be good at. We can make fun of you all we want but we'll never make you look like a bigger fool than you have already done yourself in this thread.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
red dawn,

its you who is the fool red neck white trash piece of trash lying around the corner replying to my every post

can u read ? END OF MATTER

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
cybergrave

<< its you who is the fool red neck white trash piece of trash lying around the corner replying to my every post >>

Redneck White Trash? May I suggest you regain your composure before you spout off anymore racist diatribes which might result in you being banned and us from enjoying the humor of your complete ignorance and total humiliation. Imploding right now will not make us forget your foolishness in this thread.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
Redneck White Trash? May I suggest you regain your composure before you spout off anymore racist diatribes which might result in you being banned and us from enjoying the humor of your complete ignorance and total humiliation. Imploding right now will not make us forget your foolishness in this thread.

Hey take the links out from your previous posts or I will ask the mods to ban you.
It is you who is racially profiling me .

Nobody is enjoying the humour other than you. So speak for yourself. Indulge in productive activities from now on.
And one thing clear : It is you who is gettign humilated by my posts. You take these posts very seriously makes me laugh.

And like a DOG you keep barking.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
>>>Nobody is enjoying the humour other than you.<<<

I'm enjoying it tremendously. Is that really you in the picture? You are funny!

But it makes me wonder why a job applicant without a college degree would be passed over by someone as clueless as you by virtue of a sheepskin from Columbia.

That's very sad indeed.:(

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
"I will ask the mods to ban you."

hahahahahah

That's the best joke I've heard all day.

Listen member when you've been around as long as Red and get the word elite next to your name, then you can try to threaten people. Until then you're just a newbie, who given your racist attitudes, won't be around here much longer.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
Listen member when you've been around as long as Red and get the word elite next to your name, then you can try to threaten people. Until then you're just a newbie, who given your racist attitudes, won't be around here much longer.

good lord holy sh$t i am scared to death
i am just a member!!! what to do????
i am gonna hide till i become a PLATINUM member

Capn don't you have anything else to do?

>> Every Lifer/Platinum one was once a simple member

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
cybergrave

<< Hey take the links out from your previous posts or I will ask the mods to ban you. >>

Hahahahaha..Ahahahahaha..Ahahahaha..

<< It is you who is racially profiling me . >>

Since when has Dork been a race?

<< >> Every Lifer/Platinum one was once a simple member >>

Seems you've been spending to much time playing with your "simple member" my boy

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
"Capn don't you have anything else to do? "

I do, but watching the new forum clown is much more amusing.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
Dawn and Capn

Nice to know I can waste your time in such un productive ways.

Dawn, Do you even have a member that you can play with? Looking at the pictures of your family members you posted earlier, it seems you are missing that simple pleasure of life.

Capn, what is amusing is watching the platinum dogs barking at me. Come on doggie !!! Some more!!!!

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
"Capn, what is amusing is watching the platinum dogs barking at me. Come on doggie !!! Some more!!!!"

This is getting boring, is that the best you can do?

What, you going to call me a cat next? I'm sure there's a load of housepets you can capitalize on.

cybergrave

Banned
May 8, 2001
Dawn,

Now we all know which website you visit to see your lost brothers and sisters.
Nice way to locate someone dear to you.