When non-at'ers try to murder their girlfriend...

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Prosecutors said Vogt pretended to spend a romantic evening with his girlfriend on July 17, lighting candles, turning on soft music and pouring her a glass of wine. He told her to close her eyes because he had a surprise. The woman opened her eyes and screamed when she heard the hair dryer turned on.

The 43-year-old woman was saved by the government-mandated circuit-breaker that cut power to the appliances when they hit the water, prosecutors said.

Duh, duh, duh.

Didn't he wonder what the little "push here to test" button was for?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Vogt then tried to strangle the woman and tried to smash a vase over her head. As Vogt lifted the vase, the victim said he told her calmly, "It'll only take a minute."

:Q Whoa. He wasn't that bright, obviously. I'd have checked first to see if it was a GFCI outlet. :D

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Vogt then tried to strangle the woman and tried to smash a vase over her head. As Vogt lifted the vase, the victim said he told her calmly, "It'll only take a minute."

:confused:

What a moron...hope it's a Federal "pound-me-in-the-a**" prison   ;)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
And he was having sex with her 15 yr old niece. Blegh.

Good news is she will be legal when he gets out.
Bad news is her husband will kick his ass when he gets out.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
And he was having sex with her 15 yr old niece. Blegh.

Good news is she will be legal when he gets out.
Bad news is her husband will kick his ass when he gets out.

After spending that long in prison, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that guy's ass, even to kick it.

- M4H

BHeemsoth

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2002
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Prosecutors said Vogt pretended to spend a romantic evening with his girlfriend on July 17

And he knows how to travel in time too!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Vogt was having an affair with the woman's 15-year-old niece, who lives in New Hampshire.
two women?!? nope, sure couldn't be an at'er!

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
I'm thinking the girlfriend's going to have some issues with trust for awhile....:p