When is fake media going to stop the rumors about the president

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Well now isn't this interesting. It is entirely possible that some media reports are incorrect so I keep that in mind. The problem is that Trump lies outright, going from one justification or reality to the next.

He had the largest turnout ever for his nomination. The press do not have to fake anything, the evidence disproves his statements. There's I don't know how many other things and unfortunately accurately reporting Trump's words which condemn himself is in no wake fake because it was found that Trump was the fake one. It's rather stupid and damning to say something then blame the press for reporting it.

The President is his own credibility problem, more than any outside agency.

Next.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Vic

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
Are you as retarded as boomer, the OP, and Felix?

I report. You decide.

This one checks out.

hq720.jpg

wingman04

May 12, 2016
Is getting is an interesting pronunciation for "Has once blustered about getting", and you'll note the tense disagreement between "is getting" and being able to say he's won.
Can one president in a democracy really change everything in 100 days.

wingman04

May 12, 2016
Well now isn't this interesting. It is entirely possible that some media reports are incorrect so I keep that in mind. The problem is that Trump lies outright, going from one justification or reality to the next.

He had the largest turnout ever for his nomination. The press do not have to fake anything, the evidence disproves his statements. There's I don't know how many other things and unfortunately accurately reporting Trump's words which condemn himself is in no wake fake because it was found that Trump was the fake one. It's rather stupid and damning to say something then blame the press for reporting it.

Next.
What fact has the president lied about? No fake news here, just a link to president trumps Quotes where he is lying.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Next.
This. It's not any media telling me what I don't like about Trump, it's Trump himself. His tweets attacking people and the Constitution, his amoral behavior, and his constant lies (like his promises to grow the GDP, first 5%, then 4%, now 3%, coming soon 2%). His filthy and divisive campaigning that has irreparably damaged civic discourse in our country (fuck your feelings, proud to be a deplorable, lock her up), etc.
The only media enlightening me to these things is Trump himself. And that is more than enough.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You should be judging the media independently of trump.

Producing credible information to the contrary? So contrary to what they're claiming? What about the way they're claiming things? That part is at least relevant to the media. That shit about them contradicting themselves seems to have nothing to do with the media at all, except to add to the confirmation bias. It's because Trump is so easy to hate that extra scrutiny should be applied to the media. Everyone is becoming a lot more relaxed with editorial standards. When the President points his finger at you and calls you fake news, it's natural to want to act a little belligerent, but it's also unethical.

The Media is no less restrained than they were about Birtherism, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, Emails, Emails & Emails. Their indulgence in sensationalism is a big part of why Trump is President. The amount of air time devoted to his inanities & the gravitas granted him during the campaign were a crime against humanity. In that, they acted as the Enemy of the People in a way Trump obviously didn't mean.

As the saga unfolds, he's still Trump & he's still everybody's center of attention, just the way he wants it, just not the kind of attention he or his apologists want.

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
How did trump change the economy in 100 days?

In less than a few hours you've totally given up on your claims. Nice! What do you want to bet that by tonight I'll have you arguing that he's not an actual literal traitor and you won't realize that you've backed down all the way from "winning everything that he does to help this county.[sic]" both as far as winning and helping the country goes.

So let's turn this around. What is he doing to help the country, who benefits, and how? And more importantly, what negative fate for the country is he standing in the way of?

Feb 16, 2005
What fact has the president lied about? No fake news here, just a link to president trumps Quotes where he is lying.
well that would most likely overload the message board, plus it would need to be done in shifts. too much work for one person to manage

Reactions: Meghan54

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
You don't know me. I can see where fake media comes from it's people like you.

Do you feel simple when you interact? Suggesting any one feels jealous about anything is just such a small way to think. Look around you... To those of us who oppose Trump there is no shortage of confidence that this Effer is a waste of [Orange] skin, he is a danger to the country, he is a deplorable human being... The list goes on and on. The fact that you believe your Kumtwat-in-Chief has any intention of doing anything to benefit the people... or you... speaks only to your lack of self-awareness and severely limited mental capacity.

Think bigger. I swear even if it hurts or it is exhausting it is still worth it because instead of being small you get to love yourself. If you love yourself, you'll love your fellow humans.

Psst... Trump won't be one of those humans. He never acquired the ability to see any one as anything but beneath him <--- he makes every decision from that starting point. He never deserved the presidency, he doesn't deserve respect but he has earned every ounce of insult and ridicule being hurled at him.

What did you expect? Enough of you got a total douchebag in to office because he's the kind of douchebag y'all thought might be effective (i.e. often cruel). Of course those who oppose him have no choice but to call a douchebag a douchebag and every variation there in. You all who chose him absolutely knew the person you chose would be called every name in the book because he's horrible. Instead you ought to be celebrating how your guy is being treated. You chose him because you thought his bluster and pig-headedness meant he'd be strong for you. It's the fault of his supporters that they didn't see that he's a sniveling weasel and an open wound. He doesn't deserve your protection, he deserves your ridicule as well. You back a coward and call people jealous? From our perspective you won nothing. Instead we're all saddled with a problem needing fixing.

wingman04

May 12, 2016
In less than a few hours you've totally given up on your claims. Nice! What do you want to bet that by tonight I'll have you arguing that he's not an actual literal traitor and you won't realize that you've backed down all the way from "winning everything that he does to help this county.[sic]" both as far as winning and helping the country goes.

So let's turn this around. What is he doing to help the country, who benefits, and how? And more importantly, what negative fate for the country is he standing in the way of?
Just because trump is winning all the time does not mean the war is over. Wars never end until the folks involved are dead.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Yea, but where's the proof?

Initially I was going to link to a fact finding site which provided tweets, but technically it wasn't a direct statement even if unquestionably true. Any parent can tell you that you might be absolutely correct in something, but if there is one teeny bit of wiggle room for a technicality that kids will use it.

Since Twitter shows what was typed by Trump and there is no other party involved that headed that strange possibility off.