When is fake media going to stop the rumors about the president

wingman04

May 12, 2016
I don't see any paper work or recording in the news to support any of the recent accusations about president Trump.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
This short piece is worth reading.

I Know One of the Sources

Erik Erickson said:
What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

So some of the sources are left with no other option but to go to the media, leak the story, and hope that the intense blowback gives the President a swift kick in the butt. Perhaps then he will recognize he screwed up. The President cares vastly more about what the press says than what his advisers say. That is a real problem and one his advisers are having to recognize and use, even if it causes messy stories to get outside the White House perimeter.

The attention whore does not want to give up the spotlight and the media will be happy to oblige.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I don't see any paper work or recording in the news to support any of the recent accusations about president Trump.

Complaining about the treatment of the Birther in Chief indicates a thoroughly propagandized mind.

I mean, uhh, WTF would you expect after Trump declared the Free Press to be the Enemy of the People?

Maybe they're a little sore about that & about the way he played them for fools leading up to election day. Maybe they see through his bullshit in ways that you never will.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

Once the anti American liberals have completely delegitimized and destroyed the American democratic process and a legally elected US President, they will be happy to stop with the propaganda.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The only 'Fake News' media comes from Trump's agenda to place himself above the law.
f1be3dab7f7e62e191d30565c7869382.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Think about it. 44 men before Trump have had to deal with a hostile media, and they all managed to still serve the American people. What's wrong with Trump that he can't do that?

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
To answer the OP : When the fake president is no longer buttfucking the entire country, and can just worry about screwing over his business partners. Or better yet, in jail.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
There was never any evidence that Obama was a radical Islamic terrorist that was born in Kenya, but that didn't stop Trump and his faithful from continually trying to delegitimize his popularly elected Presidency for 8 years.

There's hypocrisy, douchebaggery, and then Trumpers.

wingman04

May 12, 2016
But the probe into Bill Clinton's sex life was totally justified.
Yes when it is on government time.
Complaining about the treatment of the Birther in Chief indicates a thoroughly propagandized mind.

I mean, uhh, WTF would you expect after Trump declared the Free Press to be the Enemy of the People?

Maybe they're a little sore about that & about the way he played them for fools leading up to election day. Maybe they see through his bullshit in ways that you never will.
He did not say Free Press to be the Enemy of the People. I'm tired of fake quotes. Trump said fake media was the enemy of the people. The media struck at Trump first during the election process he is just fighting back.

The problem with most folks is they don't take the time to find the truth of what trump is doing.

Feb 16, 2005
He did not say Free Press to be the Enemy of the People. I'm tired of fake quotes. Trump said fake media was the enemy of the people. The media struck at Trump first during the election process he is just fighting back.

The problem with most folks is they don't take the time to find the truth of what trump is doing.

You just described drumpf's voters perfectly. :thumbsup:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Think about it. 44 men before Trump have had to deal with a hostile media, and they all managed to still serve the American people. What's wrong with Trump that he can't do that?
Because Trump never in his life has or has intended to serve anyone other than Donald Trump. Honestly, he'd feed his kids to the wolves if their performance didn't reflect directly on him. He is entirely incapable of caring about anything other than himself, the purest narcissist in the country. (though McConnell gives him one hell of a fight for that)

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

What is the "Fake News" media except for that part of the free press that is critical of Trump?

And maybe you don't understand how our Republic works, but the President doesn't get to "fight back" against the media using the power and resources of the State. That's why it's called the free press.

Jan 25, 2011

Except that he has called just about every media outlet fake news. In his tweet he called out specific networks "and many more". So which ones are the enemies? If it's the ones he has called fake news it's pretty much the entire free press that isn't dedicated to right wing philosophy.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Except that he has called just about every media outlet fake news. In his tweet he called out specific networks "and many more". So which ones are the enemies? If it's the ones he has called fake news it's pretty much the entire free press that isn't dedicated to right wing philosophy.
According to Trump any media that isn't a propaganda outlet for him is the fake media. It's a classic totalitarian tactic to attack the free press as dishonest to try to delegitimatize the spread of information. We're lucky in that we live in a time with the internet and more open access to information. Though that's probably why he also wants to eliminate net neutrality.

Last edited: