When do the Star Wars Galaxies servers go up?

Krassus

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2003
Just got the game. I click Register and it gives me a 'forbidden' error. So when do the servers go up? Starwarsgalaxies.com doesn't even seem to work.

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
It's the second phase of beta testing in which players must pay in order to be selected.

Perhaps the servers will come up when SOE feels like it.

Krassus

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Ender
It's the second phase of beta testing in which players must pay in order to be selected.

Perhaps the servers will come up when SOE feels like it.
LOL!

ahartman

Sep 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Krassus
Just got the game. I click Register and it gives me a 'forbidden' error. So when do the servers go up? Starwarsgalaxies.com doesn't even seem to work.

Servers are supposed to be up around 7-8AM (PST).

starwarsgalaxies is down as they're putting up the new site (thought they'd have it up by 4:00pm (PST))

You canadian? Seems to be a lot of Canadians getting the game a day early. Probably a door prize for having to live in Canada...;)

edit: fixed time website was supposed to be up

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I'm gonna have fun reading the message board posts about how much it sucks and how many bugs there are.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Glitchny
damn i have to go get this game

yeah, but not for at least 6 months. honestly, i'm surprised they releasing the game, it is hardly even beta quality, if that.

xXgambitXx

Mar 26, 2002
i was at EB today and talking to the guy there about galaxies:
he said he was thinking about snagging the game early until LucasArts called him and said that they weren't actually distributing CD-Keys or Accounts or something important until tomorrow so it would be useless to have the game a day early. so they won't be up until sometime tomorrow, don't know when though.

EDIT: for spelling

Furyline

Golden Member
Nov 1, 2001
As a beta tester, I'm curious as to what kinds of reviews SWG will get. I also feel that this game is not good enough to be released and will fly only because of the Star Wars name.

Mike