When Are They Gonna Stop Shoving J-lo Down our Throat

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
seriously you cant go anywere without seeing or hearing her crappy music or bad acting or posters or whatever, i mean shes like even on the news, what the hell is she doing on the news, its like they cant get any real news so there gonna steal it from the tabloids i mean wtf

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
I hate her too, especially her song "Jenny from the block". I mean, wtf is that about? She just re-uses tired old lyrics, and keeps saying Bronx whenever she can, like she thinks we care.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Lonyo
I hate her too, especially her song "Jenny from the block". I mean, wtf is that about? She just re-uses tired old lyrics, and keeps saying Bronx whenever she can, like she thinks we care.

word

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
ya thats the one i hate the most its gotta be like the most low budjet song

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
The problem actually isn't J-Lo, the problem is the media. They push her like there's no tomorrow.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
J-Lo is the next Britney... in a year, it'll be J-Who?

hmm...i think those two are incomparible...but that's just me...

Originally posted by: FatAlbo

When Are They Gonna Stop Shoving J-lo Down our Throat

I dunno, but I hope I get to shove myself down her throat afterwards.

:Q hehe

yeah, i'm personally tired of seeing her on screen..she's now even no. 1 sexiest artist from vh.1 ...i don't think she is....i say shakira is...even the name "j-lo" is annoying.....she shoulda stuck w/ the upbeat latin wannabe singer...instead of being a wannabe hip-hop singer type....

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
You can't even drive without seeing billboards for her damn perfume all over the place. :|

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Seriously, what is it with J-LO? I don't get it. She's not that hot, she's not that good of a singer. No flames please, it's my opinion.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: BDawg
You can't even drive without seeing billboards for her damn perfume all over the place. :|

her perfume commercial pisses me off....yeah glo...yes glo...gimme the glo...wtf is that.....it's overimitating those old calvin klien perfume commercials....freakin a... :|

Spikey217

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: compudog
Seriously, what is it with J-LO? I don't get it. She's not that hot, she's not that good of a singer. No flames please, it's my opinion.

I agree. I find her sis, Lynda Lopez to be much more attractive.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Spikey217
Originally posted by: compudog
I agree. I find her sis, Lynda Lopez to be much more attractive.
Aint that the truth with all women :)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
J Lo has a butt that just don't quit. I'll kill the man who removes her butt from the big screen!!! While we're on the subject, her butts awesome, but I'm wondering, how are the plots, dialogue, and such of her movies ?

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think she is incredibly attractive, and I would love to shove it down her throat.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: voodoo33500
seriously you cant go anywere without seeing or hearing her crappy music or bad acting or posters or whatever, i mean shes like even on the news, what the hell is she doing on the news, its like they cant get any real news so there gonna steal it from the tabloids i mean wtf

OMG becky look at the size of that thang!

They like big BUTTS and they cannot lie!

rolleye.gif

virtuamike

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2000
After much contemplation I've decided my butt is nicer than JLo's, so I'll sell my ass for fame and fortune.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
yeah, i'm sick of her. and britney. and christina. at least i'm not hearing n'sync all over the place anymore.

now... mandy moore is a girl i could see more of.